ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-31-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

HP Autowerks, Inc. - New AFE E85/86 Z4 3.0(M54) Air Intake System

This is brand new release from AFE.

Airflow and volumetric efficiency means huge high-flow, conical air filters are the first step to increase airflow to the engine. Steel heat shields or molded plastic air boxes keep hot air out and fresh, cold air flowing to the filter. Velocity stacks and precision designed intake tubes provide smooth, uninterrupted airflow to the turbo or throttle body.

Pro-Dry S verion(dry) for $375.25 or the other style Pro 5R(oiled) systems for $379.05

Free Restore Kit with purchase and shipping to the 48 States!

In addtion, we are offering FREE installation for local Z4 M coupe or roadster owners!

Shipping will start 5-12 business days from now.

For maximum air flow, the Pro5R is the way to go! Some of you already know how well the Pro5R filter perform, but check out the the Pro-Dry filter as well.

Benefits of the Pro-Dry filter:

advanced FLOW engineering offers you a better choice of oil-free filters: New Pro Dry S synthetic dry-media filters. Pro Dry S filters use a revolutionary two-ply synthetic material that is functionally superior to traditional paper media and single-ply synthetic, and easy to service. Pro Dry S dry-media filters increase airflow providing improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy with 99.4%* filtration efficiency. Perhaps the greatest benefit of new Pro Dry S filters is the convenience of servicing these oil-free filters. To clean a Pro Dry S filter lightly tap it on the ground, vacuum it, or wash with soap and water. Solvents and oiling are not necessary. Pro Dry S dry-media filters by aFe are now available on all of our popular air intake systems for gas and diesel trucks, SUVs, and cars. Replacement Pro Dry S filters for all air intake systems are also available and sold individually.
Attached Images

Last edited by HP Autosport; 10-31-2008 at 06:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

Bump this new product thread!
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
Ale_72
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 3.0i

A small bump for a question.
Could you tell me which is the diameter of the 3.0i (M54) mass airflow "housing" (forgive my poor English)?
I read around that it's both 80mm and 92mm, and one of the two information must be wrong.
Thanks again.

Appreciate 0
      02-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
HP Autosport
Supreme Allied Commander
United_States
Rep

I actually don't have that info offhand.

-Tyler
Appreciate 0