ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

**********s | Miro M6 Style Wheels ** M and Non M Fitmen **

As the Original AUTHORIZED Miro Dealer, shipping out mass amounts of Miro Wheels (M6, CSLs, and More) everyday, we are PROUD to say that we have the lowest prices around! PM ME for pricing!!!

Hey Everyone!

As a part of the Authorized MiRo Dealers, I am extremely excited to introduce to the Zpost community the Miro CSL style wheels.

Finish
Miro's CSL wheels have a layer of clear coat applied to them after being painted and polished; as a result, the wheels are easier to clean, the shine on the wheels are preserved, and it's protected from brake dust. You may use any automotive soap to effectively clean these wheels, as well as adding a thin layer or wax to enhance the shine.

BMW center caps are available upon request. ///M logo stickers are included for free.

Safety
These CSL style wheels are manufactured to meet the HIGHEST performance, quality, and safety standards in the industry. The wheel passes JWL, VIA, and ISO-9001:2000 standards to ensure the highest level of safety and quality.

If you would like to contact me personally, you can always PM me or contact me via e-mail at Roger************.com or give me a call here at **************.
Appreciate 0