E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > e90 sedan sport seats - $450 - pre LCI - c/w other parts needed for an interior swap

09-19-2021, 09:55 AM   #1
snowfarmer
Custom User Title
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe

e90 sedan sport seats - $450 - pre LCI - c/w other parts needed for an interior swap

Located in Vancouver.

For Sale - $450 - Black sport seats for a BMW E90 sedan, will fit in all E90 sedans and E91 wagons (320i, 3231, 325i, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi). The seats are optioned with the sport side bolsters, full power adjustment and driver seat memory.

The rear seats and door cards are included at no extra charge in case you want to do an interior swap. If your car came with the grandpa spec beige interior and regular, flat unbolstered front seats, this is a great way to upgrade the look and performance of your car for very little money It is a complete interior included with the front sport seats. This interior came out of my car when I upgraded to a full Novillo leather interior from a totaled out M3.

If you're reading this ad, the interior is still available. I'll take the ad down as soon as it is sold.

The cons:
The driver's seat had the splits on the side bolsters that all of these E90 seats get, the cracks were repaired and didn't come back in my use of them. I have tried to show them as well as possible in the pictures. The passenger seat occupancy sensor needs a bypass connected to it, the bypass is included in the sale.

This is a sedan/wagon interior, it won't fit coupes or convertibles (different seatbelt mounting points), when you install them, swap in your hardware and drivers seatbelt buckle from your car.

I've priced this interior very cheap, the entire interior is available for the cost of just the sport seats.

pics here:
View post on imgur.com