E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 1992 Volvo 240 sedan

04-30-2006, 09:22 AM   #1
LeftCoastBias
like a fresh pair of socks.
Rep
Drives: 2019 RRS Autobiography

Garage List
2008 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2002 BMW  [0.00]
FS: 1992 Volvo 240 sedan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
we have too many cars at the house, and i was told i need to sell this one. asking $2500; but i'll consider any reasonable offers.

it's in great shape, runs strong and you'll be amazed by the interior.

car has about 200k on the odomoter, but only roughly 5000 miles on a newly rebuilt engine. as long as you keep changing the oil at normal times, this car will outlive you. (these volvos are like cockroaches, they'll outlive the human race).

car has power windows and door locks, kenwood cd player, no tears in any seats and no cracks in the dash or anything.

only a few minor things you could complain about, like this little piece missing:

other than that, the car is in remarkable shape (even though i need to wash and vacuum it ... and i will!

car has new rebuilt engine, IPD aftermarket sway bars (better handling and safety), and comes with IPD engine mounts and full bushings. (i took care of her, and fixed her up a bit here and there- she wasn't neglected by any means).

here's some more photos, and the link below has the rest.

car is on craigslist: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/156024699.html

ask about the e90 discount!! :rofl

all pics: http://www.leftcoastbias.com/gallery/loose_tube

Appreciate 0