BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

EXXEL Distributions

11-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
Zervos4
zervos4
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 M3, 07 750i, 08 335i

19 Inch WHEELS FOR SALE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am getting rid of my e90 M3 and I have my aftermarket wheels up for grabs

I had these forged wheels custom built for my vehicle, took a little over 2 months build/ship time.

-MHT Newports 19x10 rear 19x8.5 front
-Tires Nitto Invo 285/40/19 rear 245/40/19 front (never owned a better hooking tire than this one)

Only put 750 miles on the set

I am a wheel and tire dealer, so I will be getting rid of this set for below my cost. Package retails around $5500; $1050.00 per wheel, somewhere around $300-350 per tire

Only serious posts please, I don't need any more opinions about the wheels, just looking for those interested in purchase

$4200.00, O.B.O....Shipping/delivering depends on how far you are away from me, I will take care of shipping/delivering if you are within reasonable distance; if a little out of range, I WILL assist with covering shipping/delivering costs.

Attached Images

- Ronald Reagan
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

I rememeber these.
NO offense , but I personally believe you will have a hard time selling them!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #3
Zervos4
zervos4
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post

I rememeber these.
Yea, you should learn to keep your negative comments to yourself, especially if I asked for no comments, everyone knows your opinion on the wheels, get over it already...

- Ronald Reagan
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
Subw00er
Bates '08 Interlagos Launch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i xGC, ZL1, JCW

I think they look good... FWIW, I dont like yours slammed.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 12:33 PM   #5
Zervos4
zervos4
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subw00er View Post
Hey man, I appreciate it; I really do..

- Ronald Reagan
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
gadget
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92///M SSII DCT

Quote:

I rememeber these.
I agree with slammed.. these wheels suck big time. No one should pay more than $2k for this set.... supply and demand.

Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

looking good.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Come on folks. Stop the negative comments and opinions. Totally uncalled for. The OP posted in the right place and specifically asked for no comments nor opinions on matters of aesthetics.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 04:02 PM   #9
MDCTFTW
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Come on folks. Stop the negative comments and opinions. Totally uncalled for. The OP posted in the right place and specifically asked for no comments nor opinions on matters of aesthetics.
Actually this thread is in the wrong forum.

MDCT ... so you can drive and eat a hamburger at the same time.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #10
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subw00er View Post
BUT at the end of the day, my wheels do look good!
I get stopped all the time about how gorgeous my wheels are...by all sorts of different people too!

The wheels on the OPs car look horrible, and yes it is only an opinion. but it is an opinion shared by most people on this forum!

Ill put that up to the test if you like....make a thread with a poll..asking which wheels are more preffered by the people on this forum. Im willing to bet I would win BY FAR!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 10:05 AM   #11
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Good Luck with the sale. Try your local forum as well. I am sure you will be able to find someone to pick these up!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 12:07 PM   #12
Zervos4
zervos4
United_States
Rep

Come on guys......

Quote:
BUT at the end of the day, my wheels do look good!
I get stopped all the time about how gorgeous my wheels are...by all sorts of different people too!

The wheels on the OPs car look horrible, and yes it is only an opinion. but it is an opinion shared by most people on this forum!

Ill put that up to the test if you like....make a thread with a poll..asking which wheels are more preffered by the people on this forum. Im willing to bet I would win BY FAR!
Slammed, you must either have short man syndrome, spoiled beyond any decency, or just plain rude as it comes, your posts never seem to lack the least bit of arrogance; your car looks great and I think most everyone on here would recognize that and any M3 (or BMW in general) enthusiast would appreciate the hard work and money that you have in your car, but seriously man...be humble about it, people are more geared to compliment you and I know I, for one, am very impressed with anyone that has nice things, such as your car, that can be humble and considerate when posting about someone else's car that they have put hard work and money in themselves...with that being said I regret some of the posts I have made in the past about other people's mods, I have realized that in the past I have been the pot that called the kettle black, but lately I have realized that the more considerate you are and the more you talk up somebody or make a respective comment to them, you recieve the same in return (if not more, i.e. The Golden Rule). So with someone else's trash, garbage, , horrid, disgusting..etc...comes someone that would be interested or think highly of; my wheels, etc, havn't been the biggest hit here, but come on....taking a poll? rubbing it in?? stirring the crap??? piling it on??? Where does it stop, really, I'm just trying to post these wheels places that someone might come across them and like them enough to take them off my hands, like I said earlier, this thread was not meant to draw any more negative comments, especially people that in the past, such as yourself, have piled on continuosly

All in all, your car looks great, really, it looks awesome, and about everyone else's car on here looks terrific...if anyone can help me get rid of these wheels so I don't have to sit on them, I would greatly appreciate any help possible, even If I take a hit on them....

Thanks alot, Jon

- Ronald Reagan
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 12:16 PM   #13
Subw00er
Bates '08 Interlagos Launch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i xGC, ZL1, JCW

Slammed, I just realized why I dont like your wheels. There are two reasons.

The first and most obvious is that they totally look like the c63 amg wheels. Nice mercedes you got there!

The second is that your rear is too low compared to the front, it looks like you have a load of bricks in the trunk.

But in your defense, you are Canadian, so its natural for you to see things... a little differently. All the Americans here know what I'm talking about, 'eh? LOL, j/k. All in good fun.

Bump for the seller. Good luck with the sale. I still think they look good.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 12:56 PM   #14
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zervos4 View Post
Slammed, you must either have short man syndrome, spoiled beyond any decency, or just plain rude as it comes, your posts never seem to lack the least bit of arrogance; your car looks great and I think most everyone on here would recognize that and any M3 (or BMW in general) enthusiast would appreciate the hard work and money that you have in your car, but seriously man...be humble about it, people are more geared to compliment you and I know I, for one, am very impressed with anyone that has nice things, such as your car, that can be humble and considerate when posting about someone else's car that they have put hard work and money in themselves...with that being said I regret some of the posts I have made in the past about other people's mods, I have realized that in the past I have been the pot that called the kettle black, but lately I have realized that the more considerate you are and the more you talk up somebody or make a respective comment to them, you recieve the same in return (if not more, i.e. The Golden Rule). So with someone else's trash, garbage, , horrid, disgusting..etc...comes someone that would be interested or think highly of; my wheels, etc, havn't been the biggest hit here, but come on....taking a poll? rubbing it in?? stirring the crap??? piling it on??? Where does it stop, really, I'm just trying to post these wheels places that someone might come across them and like them enough to take them off my hands, like I said earlier, this thread was not meant to draw any more negative comments, especially people that in the past, such as yourself, have piled on continuosly

All in all, your car looks great, really, it looks awesome, and about everyone else's car on here looks terrific...if anyone can help me get rid of these wheels so I don't have to sit on them, I would greatly appreciate any help possible, even If I take a hit on them....

Thanks alot, Jon

I apologize, your right!
Im just giving my opinion...but for the record Im the farthest thing from spoiled or short syndromed. I bought my M3 myself, no help from my parents whatsoever. I work my ass off, and I have since I was 10 years old delivering newspaper for $80 bucks A MONTH!

Nonetheless, you are right- I was a little harsh on you and your wheels...and Im sorry...good luck with your sale!

Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
Zervos4
zervos4
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I apologize, your right!
Im just giving my opinion...but for the record Im the farthest thing from spoiled or short syndromed. I bought my M3 myself, no help from my parents whatsoever. I work my ass off, and I have since I was 10 years old delivering newspaper for $80 bucks A MONTH!

Nonetheless, you are right- I was a little harsh on you and your wheels...and Im sorry...good luck with your sale!

I appreciate it, and I'm glad to know that you aren't those things...self made=respect and thank you for the luck...as you know..I'll need it...but if not I can always melt them down and make some jewelry to pawn

- Ronald Reagan
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #16
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Good luck OP

btw I think slammedm3 car SUCKS

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #17
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Good luck OP.

But for those saying slammed M3 is ugly, thats the hater speaking. Cmon guys, i know what he said was harsh and uncalled for, but something beautiful is just that, beautiful, there is no way u guys can sit there and say that M3 is ugly in any way. Mayb u may feel its a bit too low, but the $2500 suspension can take care of that. Slammed M3 is sick.

Op, sorry that everyone, including myself basically thread jacked u. Once again. Good luck with the sale.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 06:41 PM   #18
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I guess sarcasm can't be sensed anymore :

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #19
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
I guess sarcasm can't be sensed anymore :
HAhaha, cmon man, u cant really think i was talking about u???????? Who says sucks nowadays? lmao.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 07:39 PM   #20
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #21
E92Baked
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine white E92 M3

gonna have to agree with slammed those wheels are butt ugly!!! really those wheels woould probably look good on a mini-van or civic
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2008, 02:33 PM   #22
E92Baked
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine white E92 M3

Thumbs down OMG

I wouldn't even buy them even if they were $5 dollars each. Seriously custom made?? Why would you do something like that geez
Appreciate 0