E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: 2-V715 Matte Blk with Polished Lip 8.5 &9.5

12-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
Quisp
Does not play well with others
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

FS: 2-V715 Matte Blk with Polished Lip 8.5 &9.5

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have 2 Velocity Motoring V715 Wheels for sale. One is 19x8.5 with 38 offset, the other is 19X9.5 with 45 offset.
I had a run in with a brick on the highway that took out the other two in the set. Perfect for anyone who may want to have a spare around just in case. They are in good shape, but the 9.5 wheel does have a small spot of curb rash. The centers are matte black and the finish still looks great. The polished lips are in great condition, but the car was taken through an automatic car wash(not by me, wife did it as a surprise, Oh yeah , I was surprised) so there are very fine brush marks on the edges of the lips. They may be able to be polished out. I am nmopt sure, but I didnt want to try and then mess them up so I leave it up to whoever gets them.
Will sell as singles or if someone wants both that works too.
$125 each plus shipping(still have the factory box to ship them in)
Buy both and get a $25 discount. The centercaps are included.

Call now operators are standing by....act now and we will throw in bubble wrap. Think of how much fun you will have sitting around popping all the little bubbles in your new bubble wrap....or twist it up and hear a whole bunch of bubbles at once. Fun for the whole family(not recommended for children without parental supervision)

Attached Images

12-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #2
lul77
Lieutenant Colonel
Philippines
Rep
Drives: e92

have pics of them on your car? i've been lookin for a pic of these mounted. also why don't you just buy 2 more new ones from a vendor?

available for photoshoots in NJ/NY area. click links for ::samples:. http://lul77.zenfolio.com/
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
Quisp
Does not play well with others
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

After I hit the brick, I was without a car so I needed wheels as soon as I could get them and it would have been 2 months until replacements were in stock.
Here is a couple pics and one with the set i got to replace the others.
Attached Images