BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-15-2022, 02:38 AM   #1
jairoaparra@gmail.com
Rep
Drives: JCW mini 2023

Apple CarPlay US Spec car in Germany

Hello all,

I need help please. I just got delivered a 2023 JCW Countryman Mini and I need help with having Apple CarPlay work in Germany. I understand that there is an issue with the SIM of the car and activation of the system but it seems that there is a way to make it work. I’m a Soldier that just arrived to Germany and didn’t realize some of the things when I took delivery of the car. I would sincerely appreciate it the support and assistance in getting this resolved.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2022, 03:15 AM   #2
Rorochile
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWX5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jairoaparra@gmail.com View Post
Hello all,

I need help please. I just got delivered a 2023 JCW Countryman Mini and I need help with having Apple CarPlay work in Germany. I understand that there is an issue with the SIM of the car and activation of the system but it seems that there is a way to make it work. I’m a Soldier that just arrived to Germany and didn’t realize some of the things when I took delivery of the car. I would sincerely appreciate it the support and assistance in getting this resolved.
Did you take it back to the dealership? Where are you at? I just bought an X5 from BMC and everything works fine for me.
Appreciate 0