BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X7 (G07) Forums X7 Members Classifieds 21" BMW X7 M sport Style 754M With Like new factory Spec Bridgestone Tires TPMS Caps

10-26-2022, 03:01 PM   #1
jaiden3301
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

Thumbs up 21" BMW X7 M sport Style 754M With Like new factory Spec Bridgestone Tires TPMS Caps

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Wheels are like new (in flawless condition) from a 2021 X7 M50i
1700 miles on the set up
BMW Part number - 36118074220
Specs - 9.5 x 21, offset 36
Tires are Bridgestone Alenza 285/45/21
No Scratches, no Bends, no Repairs, no Refurbishing
100% OEM finish
All season tires great for snow or winter driving
Attached picture for attention and identification.
Actual pictures are coming.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-31-2022, 10:46 AM   #2
AsLan7
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7 M50i, Tesla Model S, Audi,

Searching for a 21" winter wheel package. Please post actual wheel pics when available. BTW would you consider shipping to Western PA? Thanks.

Last edited by AsLan7; 10-31-2022 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 04:25 PM   #3
jaiden3301
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsLan7 View Post
Searching for a 21" winter wheel package. Please post actual wheel pics when available. BTW would you consider shipping to Western PA? Thanks.
Shipping is available and can be arranged -

pictures of the actual wheels and tires are posted

Last edited by jaiden3301; 11-13-2022 at 10:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 09:09 PM   #4
AsLan7
United_States
Rep

Thanks jaiden.

Trying to send a PM but I believe it’s not going through.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 08:10 AM   #5
AsLan7
United_States
Rep

For other forum members interested in this wheel-tire package, it is still available. FWIW, this was my interaction with jaiden3301 if it helps with an offer:

Re: 21" X7 Wheels
Originally Posted by AsLan7
Hey Jaiden. I got your message. Let's see if mine will go through.
I need a dedicated 21 inch snow tire package to swap out my 22 inch during the winter in Western PA. All seasons are good but can be limiting in the mountains. We could use yours for a couple of years and then switch them out for snow tires.
How about $2850 shipped to 16066? I can pay via PayPal if that helps. If not no worries. Will keep searching for a dedicated snow tire package.
Originally Posted by jaiden3301
Thanks but no thanks for your super lowball offer. I will have to decline.
Ok
Thanks for the response, Jaiden.
As my mom would say being in the sales business for 30+ years--you just bought your wheels back for $3500.
I'll keep searching for a winter wheel package.
Stay safe.
You mom must have been a terrible sales person! Good luck with your search for a cheap set to put on your $100K car!
I appreciate the response J. Actually, she was number three in the nation with Prudential. Stay safe my friend.

lool, ya right! then she should stop saying stuff that makes no sense!
No need to hate. She brokered many negotiations and that phrase came up many times. More awards than I can count over her 30+ year career.
Again, thanks again for reaching out.
No one is hating on any one, why would I hate on your mother, I don't know her! you dragged her into your lowballing offer... with the silliest phrase I heard in my life and you saying that she is a decorated veteran in the sales profession makes it sound even sillier.... so moral of the story, dont make a lowball offer, and never drag your mom into it! lmao!
Unfortunately your questioning my mom's ability and my integrity with your quote-You mom must have been a terrible sales person!; And, ya right! then she should stop saying stuff that makes no sense!-- put you in the hater category.
Now since you didn't understand the phrase, I'll explain.
When you sell, you want to start the negotiation process. If you don't come to the table after an offer is presented then yes, you just bought back what you're selling since you had it sold (whatever you think it's low or not).
In your case you believe it's a low ball offer.
In my case it's not the right package (no winter tires) but I'll consider purchasing if the price is right. I've seen wheel/tire packages as low as $2000 and as high as $6,000 locally or online. I offered $2850 to start negotiations since I don't want A/S tires which I'd have to replace. I believe your price is way too high but I was willing to make an offer.
Hope this helps you understand the thought process.
God bless.
Maybe you are misunderstanding me - your offer for my wheels and tires shipped to you leaves me barely anything for the set so yes your offer is a lowball offer and you know what lowball offer is fine, no everyone can afford everything or may be you are just trolling people around here because you have nothing better to do. A lowball offer tells me you are not a serious buyer so you get the treatment that you go. Whatever it is, I am not going to play your silly game. $3500 for the set is by itself a low price for something like that in mint condition. You must be new to the BMW world so you dont know. Things you see online are not always what they are represented to be ...more often than not they are misrepresented. Anyway, i dont even know why I am wasting my breath here because clearly this deal is dead.
Remember J, people don't know whether you are just trying to unload a set of wheels or buying and selling for profit.
It looks like you buy and sell wheel packages based upon previous posts.
I've owned multiple BMW's (including M series), Mercedes, and Porsches going back to 1995. Certainly not new to the German scene. Purchased a winter tire package set for our Tesla so I'm not new to the wheel/tire scene either. Not trolling. You think I'm low balling. I think you're too high. Again, it's not the perfect package for me- thus my offer. If it allowed you to sell something you needed to move then we could have negotiated. No need to get personal. You obviously do not need to move them so we can move on.
Honestly, this convo revealed your character so no worries on my end. Happy to keep searching. And in the words of Ted Lasso, "be more curious than judgmental".
God Speed.
I am glad you got a sense of my character. I will reach out to you when I need a recommendation letter. Of course no worries on your end because you are trying to buy my set for nothing and then flip it for profit.
Nope. You're wrong again my friend. My wife and I posted back in August about our new X7. It has the 22's with Continental performance rubber and we are concerned about how she'll do in the winter while driving in the North East. (thus the search for 21's with winter tires). We have never purchased and flipped anything. Again, be curious, ask questions, and don't jump to conclusions. To quote a Proverb from the wisest person whoever lived--Only by pride comes contention, but with those who take advice is wisdom. Best regards. A7

you should take my advice, dont lowball - you will come out to be wiser than before good luck and no need to respond back
I appreciate you my friend. Sorry if you continue to think that. Best wishes in your flipping pursuits.
A7
Hold on, all this time i was thinking I was taking to a human being, if I knew you were a bot named A7 I would not have bothered! I guess bots can be programmed to be jerks!
I'm not sure what to think of that comment. Certainly not a bot. The personal attacks and hate is perplexing. A7 is short for my username AsLan7 which is from a CS Lewis series.
Again I wish you the best in your wheel sales.
Regards
AsLan7

Last edited by AsLan7; 11-04-2022 at 11:16 AM..
Appreciate 1
M5Dan212.00
      11-04-2022, 10:33 AM   #6
thenew3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7, 2016 X3, 2021 MME

Might want to edit it and remove his phone #.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 11:20 AM   #7
AW2015M3
BMWaddict4life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenew3 View Post
Good advice plus you should not wash your dirty laundry in a public forum. This constitutes as thread crapping! There is a reason there is the "Private Messaging" app so that you can keep your discussions to yourself. Maybe you can be excused, because you are too new to this forum, so you don't know but I would recommend removing this post and taking this discussion offline with OP.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2022, 03:41 PM   #8
jaiden3301
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenew3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2015M3 View Post
Good advice plus you should not wash your dirty laundry in a public forum. This constitutes as thread crapping! There is a reason there is the "Private Messaging" app so that you can keep your discussions to yourself. Maybe you can be excused, because you are too new to this forum, so you don't know but I would recommend removing this post and taking this discussion offline with OP.
You may want to think so but as you can tell from people's behavior, common sense is not that common
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2022, 10:09 PM   #9
jaiden3301
Lieutenant
Rep

Sale pending
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2022, 08:09 AM   #10
AsLan7
United_States
Rep

Glad to hear J. It worked out for us too. We were able to pick up a new Pirelli winter tire setup for less than half of what this package would have cost us after replacing the A/S's.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2022, 09:59 AM   #11
jaiden3301
Lieutenant
Rep

Respectfully, I don't care to know what you purchased so please stop spamming my thread.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2022, 10:53 AM   #12
jaiden3301
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiden3301 View Post
Respectfully, I don't care to know what you purchased so please stop spamming my thread.
SOLD
Appreciate 1
dmkrem0.00