BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

BPM

01-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
roditis
Roditis
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan

2008 M3 Sedan tail lights

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
It is frustrating the 2009 M3 trunk lid changed (as did the tail lights)...any ideas on converting the existing tail lights to all red tail lights (not blackline)? I love the new tail lights (i hate the white part of my tail lights)....anything out there similar to the new ones?

Appreciate 0
      01-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
Alex///M
E90 - the Ultimate family hauler
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 ///M3

It is a bit frustrating that BMW has already made such a visible/noticeable change to the E90 ///M after only one production year. But, having only seen the 09 tail lights in pictures, I'm not sure if I like them any more than the lights on the 08s.

Your best bet to find a set of 08 style tail lights that will be all red is to look on eBay and take your chances there as I am not aware of OEM lights that will meet this criteria.

I have found Blacklines, as well as LED tail light conversions on eBay but have hesitated pulling the trigger on any of the auctions as it's always a crap shoot buying from eBay sellers I don't know.

Anyone have any reputable sources they can point us to?
Appreciate 0