BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > UK > For Sale - As-New M2 Comp interior & exterior cosmetic parts

07-03-2023, 05:30 AM   #1
spenny_b
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Comp, HS

Garage List
For Sale - As-New M2 Comp interior & exterior cosmetic parts

Morning folks,

Following the sale of my M2C last week, I have some very nice cosmetic parts for sale:

Genuine BMW Carbon Fibre rear spoiler p/n 51 62 2 334 541

Personally I think this is the perfect balance of not looking too OTT but far more purposeful than the pathetic, anaemic and apologetic stock lip.

Absolutely immaculate, unmarked, no scratches/chips, you wouldn't even know it'd been fitted apart from some of the 3M tape residue (I've got most of it off for you, just a little of the tacky base layer left).

As stated, I used 3M tape but if you'd prefer I can supply you with an unopened tube of the official BMW bonding agent.

New these are now £581, selling this one for £400 without bonding agent or £420 with, plus shipping using PayPal Friends & Family, or you can collect from Nr Canterbury, Kent.

Genuine BMW Carbon Fibre & Alcantara DCT gear surround, CF gear knob and CF + Alcantara handbrake handle bought as a complete kit as p/n:51.95.2.464.127

Per the spoiler above, everything is absolutely immaculate, no stains or marks to the alcantara, no dinks or chips from the carbon fibre, no broken or bent mounting tangs or clips, again, you wouldn't even know it had been fitted.

I'm not splitting the kit, all three items will go together.

New price from BMW is currently £417, selling this kit for £300 plus shipping using PayPal Friends & Family

IND rear bumper reflector honeycomb replacements in satin black

Guess what, these are perfect too, no broken clips. Massive improvement in the rear end looks, £75 plus shipping using PayPal Friends & Family

Genuine BMW Projector Puddle Light kit

All 4 lenses present and correct. The ///M logo's are the ones fitted, as you'd expect.

Usual thing, no damage, no broken clips etc, all in the original box.

Price from BMW is currently around £98, selling for £50 plus shipping using PayPal Friends & Family

Genuine BMW boot liner

Obviously it's had things on it over the duration, so clearly not brand new, but neither is it mauled.

New price from BMW is £94, selling for £60 + shipping using PayPal Friends & Family.

Collection preferable just because of its size (nr Canterbury). If shipping, then please bear with me until I find a suitable box, and obviously I'll need to fold it, so stick it in the lovely summer sun to remove the fold marks again.

Cheers, Spencer.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2023, 07:46 AM   #2
mkizzo
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G31 LCI, F87 Comp

Are the puddle lights still available? Can you DM me location to see if we happen to be close. Cheers
Appreciate 0