E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > The one and only Airbag light problem

09-02-2023, 04:31 AM   #1
LokkiNakki
Registered
Finland
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i

The one and only Airbag light problem

Hi!

I'm losing my mind soon with the little red lights on my dashboard and on my ccc screen.
So basically

1. My bluetooth stopped working, ccc freezed and also the sound went totally mute. Removed the fibre optic from the bluetooth module and it worked. (Thinking this has something to do with the airbag light, coming later on the list)

2.Got the airbag light on and went to a dealer and they changed some wire near the battery and it fixed the problem for two weeks. Also checked the passenger seat occupancy sensor and they said it was fine.

3.Removed the codes and the light went off and in about 1.5weeks the light came back.

4. And now if i try to reset the fault codes the airbag light doesnt go off. I'm getting 2 faults atm : 0093EB tcu output short circuit to positive and passenger seat occupancy sensor.

What I have done so far:
-Changed the driver side seatbelt tensioner.

-Changed the battery with coding.

-Tried a known working passenger seat with the sensor fine.

-Cleaned the 10pin connector under the hood release latch and checked for any water damage (as i mentioned the 1 on the list that this might be connected to the problem.

-Checked the fuses (gonna check them again cause i just cleaned the connector)

-And letting few curse words out of my mouth.

Any help would be amazing. Tips and tricks are welcome.
Appreciate 0