E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E92 parts comparability for rally build

10-22-2023, 01:11 PM   #1
E92RALLY
Rep
Drives: 320i

E92 parts comparability for rally build

Hi Chaps I have stumbled across this forum as I'm building a E92 rally car rules state we must use a 4 cylinder so I've gone with a N43 170bhp BDS Motorsport have had good success with these engines so it's a no brainer.. we need a few bits and bobs and just some info into what parts fit what..

Suspension wise does x3 stuff fit to raise the ride height a bit as the events we do are fairly rough..

Looking online performance parts are few and far between are the calipers and stuff the same as a 1 series? I'm hoping that we can simplify the electrics as currently the auto wipers and stuff need to go! I'll try and create a build thread for it when I'm a little bit further in!

Many thanks
Appreciate 0