BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-23-2008, 03:36 PM   #1
InOttawa
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

BMW News letter

Got this as an email. Says more or less absolutely nothing:

Welcome to the New Year and welcome to your all-new BMW Newsletter.

2007 was the most successful year in BMW Canada history, and we have you and your fellow BMW enthusiasts to thank for it! For the first time ever our sales topped 24,000 new BMWs – making BMW, once again, the top selling luxury automaker in Canada.

With the newsletter you will be among the first to know about new model launches, beginning with the new BMW 1 Series; exclusive BMW products, like our Approved Winter Tire Packages; information on events where you can experience BMW up close and in-person; and other exciting updates throughout 2008.

So enjoy the rest of your winter, the crisp cool air, and the cozy evenings, and make sure to drive safely.

Condensed 1ntensity - The new
BMW 1 Series

Your opportunity to feel the passion, performance, and exhilaration of the new BMW 1 Series is near! With its compact dimensions, seating for four, agile handling, and rear-wheel drive, the new BMW 1 Series, available in coupé or cabriolet form, delivers the intensity you've come to expect from BMW in a condensed package.

The new BMW 1 Series will make its debut at a BMW Retailer showroom near you in spring 2008. Can't wait? Visit bmw.ca/1seriesto experience the raw power of the new BMW 1 Series now!
Appreciate 0