BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-24-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
Italteen3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i JB

BMW of the Main Line! (PA)

I am going to keep this short and sweet.

First off what a great place and my SA has been a great help and very pleasant to deal with! His name is Peter Ryan and he has been very patient with me and the car as well as putting up with my frequent, up to 7 times a week :biggrin:, phone calls. The dealership is a 2 hour drive for me but well worth it. Service has been great so far, no complaints.

Went down this past Saturday for a test drive and had a blast. Peter actually knows a great deal about the 1 series, and is actually getting a 135i himself.

Overall I would rate Main Line and Peter A+!

P.S. Some other benefits of this dealership include being within 15 minutes of the best Geno's famous cheesesteaks & Helix's shop!
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
asv
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

I pass by this dealer every day on my way towork. I didn't get mine from here, but I have used their parts department before with no issues. They are also a Dinan shop too.
Appreciate 0