E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior Midnight

06-01-2006, 11:40 PM   #1
hotsand5
hotsand5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i 6spd

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
FS: 2005 Yamaha Road Star Warrior Midnight

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Vehicle Description

WARNING: This bike is not for the faint of heart!

I have never known of another bike that has demanded so much attention and respect wherever you go. Get ready to spend hours talking with people at bars, gas stations, on the street, etc. about your bike. This is a true wolf in sheep’s clothing. 1670cc's pushrod twin with a stock 1/4 mile of 12.5 sec. I have added a $1,000 full Vance&Hines exhaust and a $300 power commander USB computer module. The sound of this bike will put all others to shame. It is a special all blacked out midnight version with a 200mm rear tire, R1 sportbike derived suspension, brakes and swing arm.

This is one amazing bike!! I bought it last May and was my second bike so I have had experience with taking good care of motorcycles. I have done nothing but pampered and loved this bike since the day that I got it. I was very STRICT with the engine break in procedure for the first 1,500 miles and kept up with obsessive oil changes. It has very low miles and most of those were from trips to places like Galena, etc. The bike is garaged at all times and the tires are like brand new. It should have one more month of full factory warranty. It means the world to me and will be VERY hard to let go. I also bought a leather jacket $250, 2 helmets (Shoei $450 and HJC$200), Craftsman aluminum motorcycle jack $150, tool set, etc. I am not getting another bike for a while, so these can be negotiated into the price. I am asking $9,000 obo.
These are just a few quick references to what others think of this bike:

2002 Bike of the year award:

One ride and you'll know why Motorcyclist Magazine said, "It stops and turns and soaks up the bumps better than anything else in cruiserdom." No other bike feels, looks, or sounds like the Warrior.

Total performance. Total Warrior. Road Star Warrior.

http://www.epinions.com/auto-Motorcy...splay_~reviews

P.S. If you are interested and want better pictures, feel free to ask!

Attached Images

-2005 Yamaha Warrior 1700 102cu"
Appreciate 0