BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-08-2008, 01:33 AM   #1
Mike@BPS
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

| Bimmer Performance Store | Best price on Helene Performance Streamline air filters

We just got a huge shipment of these in and we are pleased to offer you the best price available on the Streamline replacement panel filter for the N54 from Helene Performance. :thumbup: These ship the same business day if ordered before UPS comes. :wink:

http://store.bimmerperformancestore....5-and-535.aspx

Streamline® HighFlow Air Filter for BMW 335,135 & 535

Helene Performance specializes in high quality, high performance and high protection replacement air filter panels and cones for select vehicles. Each HP Streamline™ filter design is tested to the strict ISO 5011 standards to ensure they will protect your engine without sacrificing air flow. These filters are manufactured with the finest materials available and maintain a superior debris collection efficiency. The Streamline™ filter will improve the respiratory function of your engine which will result in crisper throttle response and provide nominal fuel efficiency gains.

Using only the highest quality materials, such as premium-grade urethane and cotton, HP filters employ a manufacturing process that yields filters with almost no bleeding onto the filter media. This creates more open surface area that, in turn, maximizes airflow to the engine. HP Streamline™filters also use a proprietary blend of filter media that is layered to exact specifications which provides the fabric of this perfect balance. Those layers are then pleated and impregnated with an exact amount of specially blended oil to boost the filtering capabilities while maintaining the performance of the filter. Helene Performance’s streamline design expertise and manufacturing experience means this air filter simply performs at a higher level and so too will your car!

THIS IS AN ENGINEERED FILTER

THE STREAMLINE™ FILTER is not just another universal washable filter!
Maintaining proper CFM flow and particle capture efficiency is a delicate balancing act. Filters that flow well usually do not protect as well and vice versa. Helene Performance has mastered the formula to achieve this elusive perfect balance and so your engine assets will perform better without sacrificing protection. This filter is serious equipment for serious cars.

Features of the HP Streamline™ panel filter

* Direct replacement for original equipment filter panel. No modifications required.
* Tight leak proof seal with the air box.
* Easy and fast installation suitable for novice requiring only a screwdriver, at most.
* Deep multi-layered pleats increase air flow and maintain critical protection levels.
* Maintains OEM filter’s 99% debris collection efficiency per ISO 5011 standards.
* Maintains BMW engineered pressurized air box and stock appearance.
* Sturdy sidewall construction ensures filter will last the life of the vehicle.

The Helene Performance Streamline® is a serious filter for the discerning enthusiast who can appreciate a well built and well designed product.

You can also add a Split Second Turbo Tuner to your order and save $20 and get FREE SHIPPING!

http://store.bimmerperformancestore....335and135.aspx

Turbo Tuner features:
  • Installs and uninstalls in seconds
  • No tools or mechanical experience required
  • Leaves no trace it was ever installed
  • Half the size of a cell phone
  • Easily transferrable from one car to another
  • Features a soft limit circuit that avoids overboost
  • Works seamlessly with the stock ECU
  • Typical gains are 40 horsepower and 50 ft-lbs of torque
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2008, 02:16 AM   #2
Mike@BPS
Rep

Check out the review/comparison by a customer: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144109
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
BattleWagon
Rep
Drives: E90 328i 6mt, 325iT 5mt

Buy from BPS!
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
Jeff@Eurobahn.us
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: European

BPS Rocks!! One of our best dealers in the United States!!

Jeff
Eurobahn
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2008, 08:03 AM   #5
Justin(OKC)
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1988 M3, 1990 M3, 1998 M3/4

Garage List
1998 BMW M3/4  [10.00]
2011 BMW M3 Sedan  [9.28]
1988 BMW M3  [9.40]
1990 BMW M3  [10.00]
2008 BMW 135i - sold  [0.00]
2003 BMW M3 - sold  [0.00]
Mike,

I ordered one of these from you back on June 27th and still have not recieved it. I sent you company an email and have not gotten a response. Could you give me an update. Google Order #442129434381063
2011 BMW 328i racecar - LeMans Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2008, 03:03 PM   #6
Mike@BPS
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
Mike,

I ordered one of these from you back on June 27th and still have not recieved it. I sent you company an email and have not gotten a response. Could you give me an update. Google Order #442129434381063
hey Justin, sorry for the delay, I will check the status of your order and PM you.
Appreciate 0