BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #1
Waterloon
Registered
Rep
Drives:

question from the Great White North ...

Here's an ignorant question from a hick, backwater Canuck about to take delivery of his very first BMW (128i Coupe, black with sport pkg).

I'm taking my son on a roadtrip next week for his 13th birthday to Cleveland to catch the RR-HOF, Indians, and Cedar Point. We'll be staying for 4 days at the Holiday Inn Express on Euclid and East 7th (near the ball park). There is an indoor public parking lot right beside the hotel it seems. We'll be going in and out a couple of times but most of the time the car will be parked.

Are the downtown indoor lots generally secure? Are there other, more secure options for parking downtown for that many days (like valet, or fully secured lots)? Any areas to avoid while driving? Any other helpful tips? Sorry, I'm not familiar at all with the Cleveland area ...

I'm just a small town boy ... living in a lonely world ...

Thanks for any advice

Tom
Waterloo, Ontario