BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-14-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
NoZSP
Rep
Drives:

Hahn BMW, Yakima WA

I had a very good experience here purchasing my 128i. I also bought my previous car, a 318ti, from them and had it serviced there from time to time.

Hahn treats buyers of new BMWs quite well, including, in my case, buyers of the "low-end" models. Pricing and trade-in allowances are not extremely generous but are probably better than any others in the Northwest. I got about a 2.7% discount off MSRP, the best I could get elsewhere (Bellevue) was 1% on any 1-series. At Hahn, you can get to their best price with minimal haggling, basically just by asking them. Tiho Krtalic, who handles BMW sales there, is very knowledgeable and professional.

Their service and parts departments seem very competent and courteous. Service will arrange loaners when they have your BMW (if you bought it there, not sure otherwise) and the loaners are usually nice cars, typically a 3-series or X3. This is a big help if you live out of town, as I do.

Hahn is a fairly small dealership and their in-stock selection can be limited, for example they seldom have any MT cars to demo, just automatics, also often only 1-2 1ers on the lot. I factory-ordered my car and am very happy with it, but might have done a couple of things slightly differently if I had been able to compare more cars. So do your homework first if you want to buy through Hahn. Otherwise, they are excellent.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
bozola
Unloved BMW Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z3 Coupe, 3 318Ti

Garage List
1999 Z3 Coupe  [10.00]
1998 318Ti  [0.00]
1998 318Ti  [10.00]
2008 128i  [9.00]
I got 3% at Bellevue.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
NoZSP
Rep
Drives:

Then you got a good deal. I told Hahn's best offer to Bellevue's internet guy, and he frankly said he couldn't beat it. Since I live closer to Yakima anyway I didn't pursue Bellevue further.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 12:35 AM   #4
FATBOY
Rep
Drives:

The last three from Hahn's

I have bought my last three from Hahn's in Yakima. In part because I live here and in part because I get good deals IMHO on the new cars and good service after i buy. I have ordered one car from them and the other two I took what they had in stock. By taking what they have in stock I feel I get a better deal. I also have been buying at the end of the model year toward the end of a month. For instance, I just took delivery of a new 08 135i vert the last day of Oct with the .9% offer from BMW. Not bad for a new model but then I feel dealerships everywhere and even BMW may be getting hungry??? :iono:
Appreciate 0