BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-22-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
Sat 10.25.2008 SAVAGE BMW, Ontario FALL EVENT

I will be there starting at 9AM, maybe some of you enthusiasts will show up for a day of fun and raffles!!!!!!

Join the Savage BMW family for fun, food and frolics at our annual Fall Customer Appreciation Event! With special saving offers, a raffle, and all kinds of great food, it's a can't miss event - so put it on your schedule. It's being held this Saturday, October 25, and promises to be a load of fun! This event is exclusive to Savage BMW and in celebration of our past and future clients. Without our loyal client base, we understand this would not be possible.
In anticipation of the upcoming release of the new BMW models, Savage BMW will have on display the new N57 Ultra Low Emissions Diesel Engine during this annual Customer Appreciation Fall Event.
In addition to our vast selection of new BMWs, Savage BMW offers one the largest selections of pre-owned vehicles around.
This is our way of thanking you. Appointments for service are recommended so that we can assure you prompt service. Some of the activities offered on Saturday include:
  • Complimentary 30-point visual inspection by a certified BMW Technician
  • $54.95 Engine oil and filter changes (excluding M-Sport Engines)
  • Prizes Offered: Blue Ray DVD Player, I-pods, LoJack System and more
  • Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Lunch
  • 100% hand car wash, vacuum and tire shine with oil change or 30 point visual inspection
  • AND...Much much more!!!
Please join us on Saturday Oct 25th 2008 and enjoy everything that Savage BMW has to offer! Without you, we wouldn't exist, and we take your business very seriously.
Appreciate 0