BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
ulrichd
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i M-Sport

03 Cooper S, low miles, all records.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2003 Mini Cooper S
Low miles, original owner, all service records.

Up for sale is my beautiful low-mileage Dark Silver/White 2003 Mini Cooper S. I am the original owner and have meticulously maintained this Mini for 43,300 miles. The reason for sale is the arrival of my new car.

This is an always garaged Mini, adult owned and maintained by enthusiastic 12-year BMWCCA member. The car has never been in an accident of any kind, the body is near flawless without dents or scratches. The interior is spotless.

Equipment
Sport package and sport suspension with optional 17inch R90 wheels ($1,600 option), sport seats, dynamic stability/traction control/ABS, xenon HID headlights with washers, automatic a/c, 6-speed, hood stripes (removable), factory rear spoiler, in-dash CD/iPod adapter. Side and rear windows were professionally tinted at 35%.

Maintenance
I have receipts of all maintenance and service work done to the car since new and they will be included with the car in a 3-ring binder. At 40K miles the car received brand new Yokohama tires, brake pads/brake rotors and spark plugs. All fluids (oil, transmission, power steering and radiator coolant) were changed as well. Oil changes always at 5K intervals with 5W-30 Castrol synthetic. New a/c compressor/dryer at 37,500 miles. Everything is documented.

Misc. Items
I am leaving the optional iPod adpater in the car (iPod not included) as the new car has one.

This is an honestly presented car that will need nothing in terms of maintenance in the forseeable future. All major cost items (brakes, tires, fluids) have been changed within the last 3,000 miles. I will be happy to answer any questions and take pictures of anything you’d like to see. Test drives and inspections are welcome.

KBB is $17,350, selling for $15,350! PM me.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
ulrichd
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Reason for selling the Mini
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-25-2008, 08:03 AM   #3
bubble
I am the Stig.
Rep
Drives:

The dealership would not give you that kind of trade in?? I know that in August that definitely would not have been an issue. You might give some of the Dallas dealerships a call and get an estimated trade in.
As far as the wheels, did you get the original V-Spokes, too? If so, I would sell the R90's and put the V-Spokes back on. I had R99's on mine, and they told me either set of wheels would bring the same price. I put the originals back on and sold the R99's. Got a good price for them, too. Could have been a new set of wheels for the 1, but went for a new SLR camera that I had been wanting to upgrade to.
Good luck with the sale! I've always liked the white roof on the PS and DS MINIs.
      10-25-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
ulrichd
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Bubble,
I sold the V-spokes a while back, sorry. As for the trade-in I had someone interested in buying the Mini when I ordered my 128 and they backed out.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2008, 02:24 PM   #5
bubble
I am the Stig.
Rep
Drives:

What about CarMax?