BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
LaurensDeJong
Registered
Rep
Drives:

2009 Detroit Area Polar Bear Drive.

For you SE Michigan drivers: a small group of Honda S2000 owners is planning a "Polar Bear" meet-and-drive on February, February 22, 11:30 AM; the drive will be from Ann Arbor to Hell and back. Top-down only!

It may be fun to surprise people with a bunch of top-down convertibles on a wintry day. If anyone is interested to join up, let me know.

Last year's report: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...#entry12770641

If you've never put your top down in freezing weather, I don't know if there's anything on your 1 that resists the cold. You know your car best, so just be careful.

Personally, I hope at least one 1 will show up because I'd love to know if I fit in it.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
EINS
Simply One Great Car!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i SGM Coupe

Garage List
2008 E82 / 135i  [0.00]
Thumbs up BUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurensDeJong View Post
For you SE Michigan drivers: a small group of Honda S2000 owners is planning a "Polar Bear" meet-and-drive on February, February 22, 11:30 AM; the drive will be from Ann Arbor to Hell and back. Top-down only!

It may be fun to surprise people with a bunch of top-down convertibles on a wintry day. If anyone is interested to join up, let me know.

Last year's report: http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...#entry12770641

If you've never put your top down in freezing weather, I don't know if there's anything on your 1 that resists the cold. You know your car best, so just be careful.

Personally, I hope at least one 1 will show up because I'd love to know if I fit in it.
Sounds like fun.

That is a cool drive from A^2 to Hell and back.

Have fun

-Jeff