BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-25-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
akak1997
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 135 @ 135mph

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Evolution Racewerks <= These Guys Rock!

Got their SS Brake Lines and have them install them as well as the UUC SSK I got.

First, the brake lines are amazing! They looks good, I like it coz it's sleeved which totally shows the extra thoughts they put into their parts. Then it's the performance. The pedal feel is completely transformed. It's much more solid / stiff than stock, no more sponginess! Response is great, it's instantaneous! It's a totally worthwhile mod IMO.

Then, it's the installation services. They're very professional, keep everything clean, nice and tidy. I mean we're dealing with messy brake fluid... it's always nasty, but they made sure they wipe everything clean multiple times, make sure they washed their hands before the get into my car and they clean the floor just so my tires won't get brake fluid on them.

The whole install (brake lines + bleed + SSK) took 5hrs. The bleeding took a little longer, there's just so much air in the lines. But these guys are cool to hang with, 5hrs just flew by

Big

Now just build more parts for the 135
Appreciate 0