E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Used 335i Pricing

02-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
Used 335i Pricing

I hope this is in the right section, but if not mods I am sorry and please move to the correct section.

A family friend found me a great color combo with my all the options I was looking for in either a 135i or a 335i. So tomorrow I will be going in to talk with the dealership to see what they are asking in price and see what I can do to walk away with this car.

Here is the info on the car
Car has 6xxx miles
PREMIUM PKG, HEATED FRONT SEATS, NAVIGATION, HD RADIO, LOGIC 7 SOUND SYSTEM, SPORT PKG, SATELLITE RADIO, VOICE ACTIVATION, MULTI-FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL, MOONROOF, AMBIENT LIGHT PKG, TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR, GRAY WOOD TRIM, DYNAMIC CRUISE CONTROL, REAL TIME TRAFFIC INFORMATION

Pics

So i was curious to see what you guys thought I should start off with and what the lowest I can go. I do not at the moment know what they are asking for so I was wondering if I could get some advice from some fellow members. Thanks much apprecaited
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #2
Dackz
Hates Speed Limits
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Id say 38k would be a bit low, but you could start there? the low mileage is good for that. I am purchasing pretty much the same car but with double the miles for 36.5k. (diff colors and such but the particulars are the same). Low miles helps the seller. Also depends on how desperate they are on it.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackz View Post
Id say 38k would be a bit low, but you could start there? the low mileage is good for that. I am purchasing pretty much the same car but with double the miles for 36.5k. (diff colors and such but the particulars are the same). Low miles helps the seller. Also depends on how desperate they are on it.
yeah thats what im hoping that he is desperate to sell it quick haha.. they did have the car sitting for online and such for about 3-4 months so im hoping i can talk them down and hopefully walk away with it
Appreciate 0