E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Anyone else have a car on the Madame Butterfly?

03-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #1
Arizona_Steve
Driving 'Mr Car Car'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW BMW M2

Anyone else have a car on the Madame Butterfly?

Is it just me? Or is anyone else tracking their BMW as it heads to the US on the Madame Butterfly?

I tracked the ship as it went from Bremerhaven to Zeebrugge to Southampton. It left the English Channel last night on its way to New York.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2009, 10:03 AM   #2
goodolimack91
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: LCI E90 335i

re:

I think my car is on the Madame Butterfly as well...im just having difficulty following the ship from the websites provided in the tracking and ordering thread...Hey, what did you use to find out it just left the English Channel?...i wanna keep an eye on that ship as well
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2009, 11:17 AM   #3
Arizona_Steve
Driving 'Mr Car Car'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW BMW M2

I've been using this site, which appears to incorporate all the AIS tracking data that has been mentioned in the tracking thread, but which also doesn't require registration.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

I was tracking it through the English Channel last night. This morning it had disappeared from the tracking. I assume it's chugging its way across the Atlantic now. I hope this doesn't mean it sunk. Either way I'll know this time next week when it (hopefully) reappears around New York.
Appreciate 0