BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

European Auto Source (EAS)

03-17-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
M3OwnerHtown
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Coupe, Blk/Blk

Service in Houston Area?

Hey guys,

I need to take my car in to the dealer as I have a engine service light showing "increased emissions". Not sure if its something minor like O2 sensor or failed thermostat. I called an made an appt for Wed(3/19th) at Momentum but they were being sticklers on giving me a loaner car. I wanted to know which deal in the SW part of Houston shoud I take it to that you've had excellent service experience with - Momentum or Midtown? Also, any recommended service advisory name would be great.
Thanks,
JJ
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
Swinn
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3, 2016 X5M

Sorry for being late on the response. But, I usually use Momentum West on I-10. For Momentum South, I do not really like them. I have my X5 currently serviced at West and will be getting my M3 seviced there also, once I take delivery of it from Austin. The SA's name is Jed Newsom. If they can't get you a loaner, they will get you a free rental car. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
M3OwnerHtown
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Coupe, Blk/Blk

Thanks Swinn .. come to find out they just needed to reset the computer, they couldn't explain why I got the service message.
Appreciate 0