E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > DVD for the 2009 3 series...

04-29-2009, 04:44 AM   #1
Choice
Chocolate Milk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i BLK/Beige

DVD for the 2009 3 series...

Can someone tell me a good shop that ship's to APO address's for dvd for the headrest or middle section for my car.... Or just a company that ships to APO address to get get Bimmer extra parts...you the flashy stuff
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
c0mr8d3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe

From my personal experience, try to avoid bimmian, at least for APO shipping. I bought something through them to ship to my APO address. After about two and a half months, nothing, so I figure it was lost, which seems to happen a lot in the APO system. Pretty much, they told me tough luck, but we would be happy to sell you another one. Still haven't gotten my original order btw, so I am pretty certain that it is gone.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 06:14 AM   #3
Fortyb
M-GAM3
Rep
Drives: 2016 SO M3

Same thing happened to me about 4 years ago when i was living in germany i ordered two item's from Bimmian but only one made it. But they replaced the part that was missing i guess after i started writing bad reviews about them on e46 fanatics. Try dealing with Adamaster are Jbspeed since there already overseas i believe and there pretty fast with shipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mr8d3 View Post
From my personal experience, try to avoid bimmian, at least for APO shipping. I bought something through them to ship to my APO address. After about two and a half months, nothing, so I figure it was lost, which seems to happen a lot in the APO system. Pretty much, they told me tough luck, but we would be happy to sell you another one. Still haven't gotten my original order btw, so I am pretty certain that it is gone.
      04-29-2009, 08:26 AM   #4
Kid Eh
I used to be conceited, now I'm perfect.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 CS  [0.00]
Avoid Bimmian like the plague.

"I used to be conceited. Now I'm perfect"
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2009, 08:57 AM   #5
jzchen
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi E90

Tischer does, at www.getbmwparts.com. I assume you have a sedan, because BMW only lists the portable dvd player for sedans. More specifically:

http://accessories.bmwusa.com/ItemVi...=1&productId=6

If this is what you are looking for, then:

If you have the factory alarm there are several extra parts that are needed, especially of note are two ultrasonic modules, (expensive,) and two covers, (not bad.) Everything else is kind of self explanatory, ie. if you have a sunroof or need the alarm conversion kit for the alarm. Then you need the docking station and power cable. Obviously you need the DVD Player itself.

It is a nice large screen that is detachable but blocks a lot of view from the rearview mirror when in use!

Last edited by jzchen; 04-29-2009 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Forgot "mirror".
Appreciate 0