E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FEELER: Brand New BMW OEM Style 193M

05-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
huh13
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: soon to be 335i coupe

FEELER: Brand New BMW OEM Style 193M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys. New to the board but been lurking around for a few months researching. So I put in an order for a E92 with the M-Sport Package a few weeks ago. Production date Week 19 (sometime very very soon I heard) and anticipated delivery in mid-late June.

Not the biggest fan of the Style 193M wheels. I am okay with them and would have no problems keeping them on the car, but am already thinking of changing them to some other wheels. Just wanted to gauge the interest if I were to sell them.

If I am pretty confident that I can sell them for a reasonable price, then I will go ahead and order a set of wheels that I really like. As soon as I take delivery of the car I will remove the 193M wheels so I am going to call that as close to brand new as it gets. They will come mounted with whatever tires come standard on the 193M (the website just says "mixed performance tires" and since it does not specifically mention "runflat" in the description like some of their wheels do, I am assuming these are good ole non-RFTs). If someone has information on exactly what kind of tires come standard I would appreciate it.

According to the Circle BMW site, these wheels run at ~$440/each list, and ~$350/each sale price. But again the wheels I am proposing to sell will come already mounted with the "mixed performance (non-RFTs)." Shipping will be from 92024 in late June/early July.

If anyone thinks they will be interested or if people have any opinions about all of this, I am all ears. If you can give me a very rough idea on selling price too I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to joining the family soon. The wait has been killing me.

Attached Images

Last edited by huh13; 05-06-2009 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Included BMW picture of Style 193M (on the left)
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
vgame64
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Please refer to my response to you at Bimmerfest for an idea of pricing:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=366585

Thanks.
Appreciate 0