E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Western Massachusetts BMW Dealers

07-26-2005, 08:42 AM   #1
bmwboy29
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw 325xi

Western Massachusetts BMW Dealers

Has anyone on here ordered or bought their car from WagnerBMW of West Springfield? Please post your experience? Pricing, service, etc...
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2006, 06:02 AM   #2
xeta
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Silver 330xi, 6MT

Bmw of West Springfield made us feel like we were the only people buying a car that day. Our salesman (Stu) was very courteous and down to earth. He seemed more like a friend we hadn't talked to in a while rather than a salesman. No pressure at all, very laid back. We took a test drive with the car and Stu made it an enjoyable time as we tested the car through some zippy turns and highway driving to test what it would be like in everyday situations. We ended up getting a decent trade-in value on our 95 325is. Which helped us in deciding to buy the car on the spot. The finance manager even came over and chatted with us a bit to talk about where we wanted to be, regarding payment and interest rates. Definitley a 5 star dealership! After we had picked out our options etc, and it was time to leave the dealership Stu let us have the keys to a bmw that was similar to the one we purchased so that we could take one final look before our long wait for delivery. I was amazed at the level of trust in the sales staff for their customers and have already told my friends about their dealership.

Rating
Sales staff: 10
Facility: 10 (Bathroom was being renevated at that time but, I've been to the dealership prior to that and it is always clean and tidy.)
Vehicle Pricing: 9.5
Trade-in Pricing: 8
Service Staff: 10 (every one of the service members will hold the door for you , or say hello if they pass you. Very courteous)
Service Managers: 7 (There were times that I recieved outstanding service, and there are times I was treated like a number...its to one extreme or the other)

Last edited by xeta; 05-31-2006 at 08:12 AM..
Appreciate 0