E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > RR downpipes Install?

06-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
UndergroundEuros
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335I Alphina White

RR downpipes Install?

I post this in my local thread and no replys so maybe I can get some help here.
I bought a set of RR catless Down pipes I live in south florida, I can't find a shop to install them, Except active autowerke. There has to be other shops that can do it.. Someone in south florida has to have dps and had them installed.
Can anyone help me.. I'm like a kid with candy and cant get the rapper off.. agh I want my dam downpipes on my car already! LOL
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
inthemiddle
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports4players View Post
I bought a set of RR catless Down pipes I live in south florida, I can't find a shop to install them, Except active autowerke. There has to be other shops that can do it.. Someone in south florida has to have dps and had them installed.
Can anyone help me.. I'm like a kid with candy and cant get the rapper off.. agh I want my dam downpipes on my car already! LOL

I hope you aren't trying to 'get a rapper off' ... at least if you are... i don't want to hear about it here ;-)

I can't really help other than suggest that you can totally DIY with just some patience... there are DIY guides here... just put the car on some ramps.. and make a day out of it.... only way to learn about your car is to do it....
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 09:09 AM   #3
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports4players View Post
why not have active install them then?
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
UndergroundEuros
Banned
Rep

tried that yesterday for over 5 hrs no luck its a tight ass fitment that i just cant do..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #5
UndergroundEuros
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexye92 View Post
why not have active install them then?
Because they charge way to much and always do a half fast job and I had bad experience with them..
Appreciate 0