E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Hard day for my car.

08-16-2006, 05:06 PM   #1
MonacoBimm
Banned
Panama
Rep
Drives: Sapp. Black 330i(2nd e90)

Hard day for my car.

Today As I was driving back from school. My friends and I always drive in a group like really close like 5 cars. Today we had a fast pace since we have a like a 5 km long straight. I started to floor the car at about 5k rpm until about 70mph. My car has 500 miles, not braked in yet. I feel bad for it. And now I get this noise that comes from the engine when it hits 1000rpm when it exceeds 1.500rpm it stops. But the noise always appear. It sounds like a ticking and like a juggling noise. The other bad part was that as I was turning into a cafe I made a really sharp turn and hit my rear right wheel with my sidewall. And made this 1 inch and a half dent which is like 2 cm deep. I took it to the dealership. They raised it up and cheked to see if when the tire spins it juggles. It didnt juggle. But I still have the doubt that there may be a little resentment. I also asked the dealer for break in he told me it doesnt need it and I ask several mechanics, and they told me it didnt need it either.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2006, 05:19 PM   #2
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
well im sure the noise will go away or the warrenty can figure out. I mean as far as flooring the car, you dont need to do that to go fast.
Appreciate 0