Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > UK

Mporium BMW

07-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
Nick Wright
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: which one?

Donington Park '09, 7th Sept 2009

Our national event, now in its 32nd year.

The grand-daddy of all Club trackdays, this is where it all started. 'aint not many others been running annually since the 70's!

Anyway - you are all invited to join us regardless of your membership status. You are welcome in your BMW to come and see what we are all about.

The price is a bargain at £189, reduced to £175 if you show me your money before the end of July. Remember this is Donington Park, the insruction is free and the entry is capped to a sensible amount of cars - compare that with an oversubscribed 'BookaEasyGold' event.. and it's all BMW only!

I'm afraid we can't afford to hire demo driver Sabine Schmidt from the 'Ring again like we did a couple of years back. We do however have Manfred Wollgarten from AC Schnitzer coming with some demo cars for your added enjoyment. Manni will be our guest instructor for the day.

So.. to sum up,
Donington Park.
Open Pit Lane.
Capped entry.
Free instruction.
Demonstration drives.
Trophies and raffle prizes.
Friendly club atmosphere.

... and the bargain price.. DP for under £200?? .. how about £175 if you pay before August.. I'm waiting for your call right now!!

Thanks for looking,
Nick
sykehouse@hotmail.com
Appreciate 0