E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > WTT: 4x 18" Bridgestone RE 050 RFT's (Vancovuer only)

08-21-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
ehhhwik
Brigadier General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 09' BMW 335d, 07' BMW E92 328i

WTT: 4x 18" Bridgestone RE 050 RFT's (Vancovuer only)

Anybody needs a new set of OEM RFT's for their ride or lease return? I have a near brand new set, only drove about 500km's, fronts are 225/40/18 and rear 255/35/18, and in return I need the same tires from you (plus cash obviously) I dont care if they are worn out.

My tires are pretty much brand new, drove around for a week from the dealer brand new and then has been stored in my garage as I've since mounted on my 19s.

Reason for trading: I have a set of 19's and I don't need the RFT's at all and I can return my lease with bald RFTs if i wanted (I have bought the excessive wear insurance) to and I can use the cash for some snow tires in a few months.

I am open to offers as to how much cash you need to add on top for the trade, PLEASE BE RESONABLE! Low ball offers will be ignored. Just to keep in mind for lease return people, if your tires are less than the minimum thread they required, they will charge you $800 per tire due to excessive wear.

I'll post some pics later, but its pretty straight forwards, the tires are brand spanking new, 99% thread left. PM me your offers!

Retired: 07' E92 328i (Jet Black)
Appreciate 0