E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > 335 Coupe Ordering Questions

09-13-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
asinghUVA
Rep
Drives: 2004 Acura TL Black w/Gray Int

335 Coupe Ordering Questions

Hello. I am new to this forum. I am currently in the final stages of ordering my 335 coupe. I have everything picked out: Space Gray with Black Leather Interior, Fully Loaded except for the Active Cruise (I never use cruise).

The only except remaining is which trim to get. I was not too improved with the dark brown walnut trim (looked kind of tacky) and the aluminum didn't impress. I am set on getting the dark gray trim except I have heard in other posts that it has a brownish tint.

Does anyone have any pictures of the black leather/leatherette with the gray trim?

Can US customers order the Piano Black trim as a special order? If so, how much is it?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2006, 11:20 PM   #2
evo
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Here's the official thread for the e92 interior pics:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23964
That combo should be in there somewhere.

As for the piano black in the US, I'm not sure. Does anyone know if you can get piano black trim if you do ED?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2006, 07:06 AM   #3
asinghUVA
Rep
Drives: 2004 Acura TL Black w/Gray Int

That combo actually isnt in there.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2006, 07:34 AM   #4
Hotan Braskey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1M on Order- VO please

Sadly, no piano black for the US. It is a shame because it is easily the nicest option. I am fairly certain that ED does not give you the option of getting piano black, as you are still ordering a US spec car. Also, if you go on the BMW website, you can configure your car with the black leather and gray poplar to see how it looks.
      09-14-2006, 12:09 PM   #5
IrvRobinson
Banned
Rep
Drives: X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo
Here's the official thread for the e92 interior pics:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23964
That combo should be in there somewhere.

As for the piano black in the US, I'm not sure. Does anyone know if you can get piano black trim if you do ED?
you can only get US options on ED cars, I think even Canada cars have different options and colors.I asked the man leading the tour of the Dingolfing plant about pearl white being available in Europe but not in the states and his simple answer was" The Marketing Department ",it didn't have to make sense, it is what it is,plain and simple.....
Appreciate 0