BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
Elsabor67
aiming for 450.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Totaled :-(

Garage List
2009 135i  [10.00]
My last Hockenheim Track day....(Maybe?)

Well friends,

It's been a while since I have been to the track since I got the 135i so I decided to see how she fared mainly stock (Afe Air Ducts/ H&R Sport Springs). Pretty pleased with it's performance and was able to stay in teh mid front of the pack. All I needed was some real rubber instead of the ADVAN S4's that are on the car. Decent grip but I wanted more.

Anyways, on to the pics. Brought to you by the Offices of Rep. Joe Wilson, just because 'YOU LIE!!!!!!!" (J/K)

The "HOLY Bat%@*T" award went to these two guys that had everyone mesmerized with these 2 toys

Mirage GT, based off the Porsche Carrera GT

and a Pagani Zonda F, all carbon fiber with Titanium basket for the driver and V12 AMG Mercedes engine with Pagani upgrades. About $2.5 Mil in both cars

The "Baller" award goes to the Owner of this E30 (Yes i'm E30 Biased) not for his car........

But for his engine setup, Triple Weber Carbs, 524TD crank and a list of other goodies I didn't understand 'cause he said most in German:conf

Honorable mention to the E21 based Alpina with 3.5L B7 turbo engine with other ///M model goodies.

My buddy Cruz's E46 ///M3 with Brembo GT brakes, SS headers, KW V2 setup and some batshit fast power!!!!!!

E30 ///M3's :emo

And it's turbo......

All the way from France, friendly guys too.

Nice ///M Coupe....until he doused me with racing fuel in one of the turns

For a second my friend thought he had won this car........

You always have to be situationally aware of crack at all times......

Yes, he bought it like that

Nice older model AMG........

'cause this newer model was driving like a homo

Poser.......all looks, no roll cage, 5pt harness, and slower than my grandma's wheelchair

NOT......coming to a dealer near you (in the states)

If someone knows wat this is please chime in. all I know is that it's a TVR?

And most did....

325i Shell with everything else ///M3 based.

Racing pics...

Well, that is all for now maybe. Reason I say it might be my last is because I will be leaving soon since I am retiring from the Army after 23 years, that is, if I don't find a job out here as a Army civilian. Looks like most roads lead to Colo. Springs for what I want to continue doing but we'll see. I still have 2 more laps to do at the 'ring so that will come soon. Take care.

Oh, forgot the "that's Pimp" award, going to the Piaggo Three wheeler

On a trailer beside this, all original!

later.

Nick
      09-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List
Sweet pics!! I had my last day at the ring a few weeks ago. Got to give a new 1er owner a a couple laps and play nav in his ED'd car. It is a sad day to leave here I know for sure. It' deff car guy heaven. But I couldn't think of a more beautiful place to go from here then Colo Springs. I grew up there. Perfect weather, great outdoors, just a great place! There and here are my top two choices to live! Good luck and thanks for your service! I hope I can serve 23 years.

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

That TVR is a TVR Sagaris. Its preety sweet.

You guys really make me want to enlist just so that I can live in Germany and do all of the awesome crap you guys do.

Appreciate 0