E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Just recently installed a Proceed revII, couple questions..

09-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Malaka1
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i 6MT Black

Just recently installed a Proceed revII, couple questions..

I installed the Proceed 3 days ago and my car seems to be getting a little faster every day..how many days before the car has fully adapted? Also I haave a loose metal or wooshing sound in my exhaust now, I'm thinking that the AR catless downpipes and additional boost may have loosened or blown out part of my secondary cats which are still in place. Does that seem possible or is it more likely to be a leak or something in near the downpipes?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
joec500
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: it has 4 wheels

Hmmm I would log boost...Has the weather been cooler lately? Our cars are pretty sensitive to air temps. The car will not adapt to the PROcede, as to the knowledge of the ECU, it's running the same as pre PROcede install.
Appreciate 0