BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Anyone here work for Deloitte?

09-22-2006, 10:13 PM   #1
thedean786
A Herald of Doom
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Fancy Car

Anyone here work for Deloitte?

Just curious, got a interview with them next week and was wondering if there wasn't anything I should know before the big day.

Thanks!
      09-22-2006, 10:25 PM   #2
JohnC602
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

I don't work for them, but I find out next week if I will be interviewing with them too. Good Luck!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
Rep
Drives: 2023 230i Mineral White

Good luck guys. Let us know how it turns out.
      09-23-2006, 11:47 AM   #4
gotturbo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: TiAg E90 335I

I second that good luck! It is a very good company to work for. I assume you guys are just getting out of school and going for your first jobs? Maybe not. Anyway, I can tell you that you will work your share of hours, but be compensated nicely. My wife has been with the firm for 12 or 13 years now, and just made partner last month. Real proud of her. She has had a little bit of recruiting going on this last couple of weeks, including mock interviews(practice). One nono that comes to mind is piercings. Leave them empty for the interview if you have them. It's so unbelievable, but a girl came in for her practice interview with a tongue ring in her mouth. She claimed she forgot about it. I suppose maybe. Anyway, I'll talk to her when she gets back and see if she can add anything else that could help you guys out.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2006, 05:37 PM   #5
thedean786
A Herald of Doom
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Fancy Car

Hey Turbo,

Thanks man for the advice. I'm actually out of work right now and looking to get back into the swing of things. The fact that I have been doing tech support for 6 years and now want to start working my M.I.S. degree for all it's worth has made things a bit tedious - so this interview is a God send! Any other pieces of info you can provide would be helpful. And congrats to your wife!