E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Help/Advice on 335 e92 purchase

09-23-2006, 04:33 PM   #1
azbmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: rickshaw

Arrow Help/Advice on 335 e92 purchase

I have enjoyed this forum a lot over the last several months & many of you have a lot of experience in purchasing BMWs.

I live in Arizona and would like to buy from a local dealership. Can anyone recommend a dealership, a salesperson or give advice on how I should go about my first new car buying experience? Yes, I have read the other posts about buying a BMW… I’m looking for any additional advice from the experts on this site as it pertains to a new 335 coupe and some inside info from Phoenix area people.

Thank you all for your help/advice. This forum is great!
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2006, 04:34 PM   #2
Bimmer22
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Search for my calculator..configure it to calculate a 335i and walk in there knowing EXACTLY what you want in terms of options and spend.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2006, 04:35 PM   #3
azbmw
Private First Class
Rep

Talk about a newbie mistake…

I forgot to post exactly what I am looking for:
E92 335i
TiAg
Black Leather
Grey Poplar (Also considering Alum or Dark Walnut – thoughts?)
Sport Package
Auto with Paddles
Premium Package
Comfort Access
Navi
Sirius
PDC

Total with $695 destination charge is $50,140 MSRP on BMWUSA.com. I’ve seen similar configurations for less posted here but need advice on how to get this for less locally (cant do ED).
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2006, 04:37 PM   #4
azbmw
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer22
Search for my calculator..configure it to calculate a 335i and walk in there knowing EXACTLY what you want in terms of options and spend.
Thanks! This is what I found: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...748#post441748

Let me know if its not the right one. Any thoughts on trying Internet Sales dept before going into the dealership and trying with a salesman?
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2006, 04:42 PM   #5
Bimmer22
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

azbmw....definitely recommend mass mailing all the dealers in your area. Once you get a price....use that as leverage. For a 328i I was able to get a dealer to give me 1800 off MSRP. Not bad considering it just came out.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2006, 05:56 PM   #6
Traceaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M550i

Garage List
Hey Rick, send me a PM if you're interested. I've bought 3 BMW's in the last 9 years and I live out here in Scottsdale. There are only 3 dealers here in town, by the way. So if you want to buy local here in Phoenix, you'll have to buy from BMW N. Scottsdale, Chapman BMW on Camelback, or Chapman BMW in Scottsdale. Pretty crazy there are only 3 BMW dealerships in the 5th largest city in the US. Anyway, I've spoken with all the dealers here in town, the CA's, and the internet sales managers over the last several months, and have bought from 2 of the 3 dealers here in town and almost bought from the 3rd but backed out as I felt they were nickel and diming me at the end. Anyway, message me and I can hook you up I think with some good contact points.

BTW, I ordered a 2007 E92 335i coupe, Monaco Blue, Black Dakota Leather, Gray Poplar Trim, Premium Package, Sport Package, Comfort Access, Navigation with RTTI, etc, just this weekend, got a very good deal.
Appreciate 0