BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Best online traffic school/resources

10-26-2009, 10:46 PM   #1
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Best online traffic school/resources

Best online traffic school (I just took it, 8 hours only)

www.inandouttrafficschool.com

They use secret key words and not timers which you can copypasta into and do word search.

I literally finished the entire course in under 15 mins.

Best ticket fighting resource site

www.ticketassain.com
www.highwayrobbery.net (red light camera specific)

Im not related to any of these just want to help you speeders out there because I just got out of a redlight camera ticket and a speeding ticket.

Total Bail Returned $712.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
Perpetrator
Lieutenant
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Good info. I've gotta do online traffic school soon, and your suggestion is on the list . Care to elaborate here or via PM on some advice when I take the class? Or is what you stated above pretty much it. Anything to help me get through this quickly would be appreciated.

+1 on ticket assasin. Used it for speeding ticket a few years ago, and won.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetrator View Post
Good info. I've gotta do online traffic school soon, and your suggestion is on the list . Care to elaborate here or via PM on some advice when I take the class? Or is what you stated above pretty much it. Anything to help me get through this quickly would be appreciated.

+1 on ticket assasin. Used it for speeding ticket a few years ago, and won.
Ya pretty much open 2 browsers (I forgot but it might have to be 2 different browsers like firefox and chrome) and ms word. use 1 browser to take the quiz and final test and the other to keep the material open. every chapter quiz, copypasta material into word and do unique word searches not just for secret key word answers but you can search for EVERY answer. Then copypasta next chapter in the same doc continuing and by the time you get to final test, you should have like 20 pages of DMV shit on word, then search the whole doc for answers.

cake, but they do time stamp your chapter completion time, if you are paranoid about them asking you how you finished each chapter in 2 mins, just open a chapter and go do something else for 15, 20 mins and come back and do it. I highly doubt they care because I got lazy my last 2 chapters were 5 mins apart and they didn't say shit
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
Perpetrator
Lieutenant
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Nice. Thanks for the tip!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

no worries, Im actually just using e90post to save this information for myself later so I can find it
Appreciate 0