BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Go Ferrari!!! Go Shumi!!!

10-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
croaker
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Cool Go Ferrari!!! Go Shumi!!!

10-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #2
NoMods
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5

Garage List
2022 M5  [10.00]
he is racing in NASCAR now?
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #3
Taittinger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

Garage List
2007 335i Cpe  [0.00]
Hooah!!

'07 Monaco Blue 335i ordered 9/4 built 9/21 shipped 9/28 arrived 10/12 at dealership 10/18 vroom 10/19 christened 11/3...
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #4
croaker
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredsaint
he is racing in NASCAR now?
He is in fuumulaa un you Ricky Bubby SOB. Now admit you like crepes.
      10-01-2006, 03:59 PM   #5
Breyton E36
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 SWP STi

Alonso and Schumi tied now.

So if Alonso wins the next race and Schumi comes in second. Then in the final race Schumi comes in first and Alonso second, we would have a tie at the end of the year.

Anybody know how that would work?

Or is the winner of the final race even if it's tied, become the champion?
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2006, 04:02 PM   #6
Ennio335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 Ducati 848

If it is tied at the end of the season, the driver with the most races won will win the championship.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2006, 04:04 PM   #7
goldminer
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 SG E92 M3, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by croaker
Are you referring to the Schumi who cheats by punting people off the track if he's not going to win the world championship? He's done it twice. Once to Villeneuve and the second time to, I think, Alonso. He lost all of his points for the year for that stunt. He sucks!!!

If there was a fair god in this world Michael would have stopped winning races years ago. Words cannot begin to describe my disgust for that man. He has the greatest driving skills in the world why does he have to cheat?
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2006, 04:30 PM   #8
325ie90
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldminer
Are you referring to the Schumi who cheats by punting people off the track if he's not going to win the world championship? He's done it twice. Once to Villeneuve and the second time to, I think, Alonso. He lost all of his points for the year for that stunt. He sucks!!!

If there was a fair god in this world Michael would have stopped winning races years ago. Words cannot begin to describe my disgust for that man. He has the greatest driving skills in the world why does he have to cheat?
There was no evidence that he cheat or he didn't cheat because you wouldn't know unless ur michael. But he was also pennalised for the incident doing so. Even though the stewards or FIA had no physical evidence of him or ferrari planning it out.

Back to op, Oustanding performance by the Ferrari team and Schumi. Their pit strategy and tire selections were perfect. Too bad Massa didnt manage to get some points after the incident with Heidfeld.

Last edited by 325ie90; 10-02-2006 at 03:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2006, 03:43 AM   #9
backtofront001
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldminer

Oh my God dude...r u even kidding me i have been watching Schumacher since way back in the day. That guy is one of the greatest drivers to grace this planet. He has proven himself over and over again. Mika Hakkeinnen and so many more tried to conquer him but he over came and is one of the best. There is absolutely no proof that he stalled his car on purpose to stop Alonso. He is competitive and he knows that he is the best and I like his attitude to win every race. "He has the greatest driving skills in the world why does he have to cheat?" According to u it was twice that he messed up in his glorious driving career -- that is absolutely nothing compared to what he has accomplished so shut the fuck up when u dont know what u r talking about.
Appreciate 0