BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Probably the second creepiest thing in my life

10-03-2006, 11:50 AM   #1
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Probably the second creepiest thing in my life

I saw this woman in my apartment complex the other day and she looked kind of weirded out and angry but I just kept walking and didn't look and then I heard her say something and realized she was talking to me. She asked me if I smoked, and I said no, and then she asked me where she could get some cigarettes and I pointed in the direction where the CVS and Publix are across the street and then she asked me how much they are and I told her I didn't know. She was twitching weird and looked really mad and then just took off in the direction I told her.

So this morning I was walking over to my car and she is walking by again and she looks like really really pissed off and she is walking like she is on her way to murder someone, so I am kind of scared and I stay back and then slowly walk to my car. Well she starts walking across the street, the way I have to go and so I drive over and I see her in front of me pointing across the street and screaming at the top of her lungs but I didn't see anyone where she was pointing? I had never seen anyone look that angry, but there wasn't even anyone there, she was pointing at nothing. So I drive by and ahead of me there is a woman and a baby stroller on the sidewalk and I look in my rearview back at the woman screaming and she had begun to point at the woman with the stroller and started yelling at her. It was really scary because it looked like she was pointing at me at first, but she was definitely pointing and yelling at some poor woman who just happened to be passing by.

So apparently this woman has a problem, schizophrenic or something? And she obviously has violent tendencies, I really don't know how she could have gotten an apartment unless maybe someone got it for her. Well is there anything I can do? I mean can I talk to the lady in the rental office about it? I'm really scared to walk around here now, I'm honestly afraid she is going to try to kill me or something, and even if she didn't have those intentions it is really scary knowing there is someone walking around who randomly yells at people, and like I said I don't mean yell, I mean like a horror movie. I've never seen anyone look that mad in my life. I'm really scared, and I don't want to go to my car to go to work.

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
Curt3s
In your rear view mirror making funny faces.
Rep
Drives: '06 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Definately Unsettling.

I think you should definately talk to your apartment rental office, to inquire about a backround check on this woman or something.

I know there is the website that shows all the registered sex offenders in your area. Maybe theres something similar for people with sketchy pasts....

Also the way the thread title is worded, it seems to leave a question begging to be asked: What is the first creepiest?

'06 325i - Premium - Sport - iDrive Navigation - Bluetooth Cradle - Sparkling Graphite - Grey Interior - Aluminum Trim (GT4 330 Pictured)

"And with the amount of power he has in that BMW he is just leaving them behind right now."
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 11:58 AM   #3
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Kill her before she kills you.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 12:02 PM   #4
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt3s
Definately Unsettling.

I think you should definately talk to your apartment rental office, to inquire about a backround check on this woman or something.

I know there is the website that shows all the registered sex offenders in your area. Maybe theres something similar for people with sketchy pasts....

Also the way the thread title is worded, it seems to leave a question begging to be asked: What is the first creepiest?
yeah, i dunno.
oh the creepiest was when i lived with my mom, i was maybe 14 and we lived in a house with a deck in the back. well it was pitch black out and i was in my kitchen that has the window facing the deck and i saw an old woman in the corner of my eye walk by the window like something out of a scary movie. i wasn't sure if i had actually seen something at first but a second later there was a really loud knock on the slider so I knew i wasn't seeing things. I peeked over into the other room where the slider was and our neighbor was standing there in her bathroom and she is this creepy old alcoholic woman and she looked really out of it. i opened the slider and she told me she had guests over and needed a bottle of wine to serve them (uh yeah riight) and wanted to know if she could borrow one so I just gave it to her. the last time she stopped by she needed to borrow an aersol bottle of hairspray and it was full and when she gave it back the next day it had a drop left in it. she was drinking my hairspray! crazy woman. that is so sad.

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 12:11 PM   #5
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Maybe she owns a new 330i and then last night she test-drove the 335, and is now pissed at the world
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 12:15 PM   #6
Gitta
Kelly's 330i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
Yikes! Well, I've been around my share of "crazy" people, and most of them are really harmless. They pose more of a threat to themself than anyone else. Do you live anywhere near a mental hospital? Some let the patients roam freely during the day. My high school was near one and we'd see mental patients all the time, even in the hallways of the school.
'01 325xi | auto | TS-GDL-BW | ZPP | heated seats |........... mods | spoiler | mudguards | blackout grills | clear lights | halo projector headlights |
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 12:19 PM   #7
MrSilver
Judge Advocate General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
I'd call the cops, just to notify them of a mentally ill individual with violent tendencies if you see her again.

'07 E92 335i "Over-Heating" and "Blowing Up" since 9-5-06
6MT, Space Gray, Gray w/ Dakota Leather, Dark Burl, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW
Comfort Access, Sirius Satellite (Howard is not optional)

'07 X3 3.0si - Black on Black, ZPP, ZCW, Step. - Wife's car
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 12:20 PM   #8
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
she needs meds... not cigs... show her the nearest hospital and say they have cigs there.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 12:38 PM   #9
oneshare325
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i, E82 135i

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSilver
I'd call the cops, just to notify them of a mentally ill individual with violent tendencies if you see her again.
Silver is right, if you are uncomfortable, or scared you should call the cops, That is what they are there for, but if you are just a little weird"ed" out, and think she is strange you should talk to your rental manager! Personally i would call the police, just to find out her story, and get her the help she need!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 02:39 PM   #10
KL2DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i
Maybe she owns a new 330i and then last night she test-drove the 335, and is now pissed at the world
somehow I found this line to be very funny indeed

Nikki: great advice given by other posters (to check with apartment management and authorities). You might be doing this lady a favor. Just be cautious for the next few days.

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 04:30 PM   #11
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep

thanks guys...i will talk to my boyfriend and see what he says. i don't think he's seen her around, just me because i'm so lucky.
i'm pretty sure she lives here because our complex only has one entrance and you can't really "cut through it" you either go in because you live there or you don't...well besides the people that come sneak in our pool.

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 04:45 PM   #12
Taittinger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

Garage List
2007 335i Cpe  [0.00]
I try to ignore people like that. I think they latch onto you once you show any acknowledgement of their existence. Probably not comforting but the other advice in the thread seems sound.

'07 Monaco Blue 335i ordered 9/4 built 9/21 shipped 9/28 arrived 10/12 at dealership 10/18 vroom 10/19 christened 11/3...
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 05:14 PM   #13
icewatersoda
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Black on Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
thanks guys...i will talk to my boyfriend and see what he says. i don't think he's seen her around, just me because i'm so lucky.

what if she was a ghost only you can see??? creepy!!

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 08:30 PM   #14
tl_boy
Major
Rep
Drives: tl

+1
haha.

seriously though, report her. thats some scary shiet! psycho's scare me the most because they are so unpredictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Kill her before she kills you.

E90 Mods (work in progress): Euro Xenon Headlamps, 19" ASA AR-1's with Toyo T1R 235 fronts and 275 rears, Breyton style front spoiler, Breyton style rear spoiler, Huper Optik 40% Tint, TiAG with Black 'ette and Aluminum trim, Chrome grills, chrome exhaust, Hartge lowering springs, PMB Hyperwhites.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2006, 08:34 PM   #15
pawarrant
SECDEF
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3

Garage List
2020 X3 xDrive30i  [0.00]
2013 328xi  [0.00]
Nikki, What was the most creepiest?
Retired: 2016 435i M-Sport Alpine White/Black Dakota Leather, 2013 328xi Melbourne Red Metallic/Black Dakota Leather, 2009 328xi Montego Blue Metallic/Saddle Brown Dakota Leather, 2006 325xi Monaco Blue Metallic/Gray Dakota Leather, 2003 325xi Steel Grey Metallic/Black Leather
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 12:29 AM   #16
Ray
Rep
Drives: three series

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarrant
Nikki, What was the most creepiest?
That's a good question. You mentioned these events are the second creepiest things in you life, what is on the top of the list?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2006, 12:52 AM   #17
NaTuReB0Y