XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Photo/Video/Audio Gallery

12-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
BDougl01
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Pic Request-Painted OEM Front Bumpers (Alpine White?)

I'm getting ready to have a bunch of work done next week on my X5 including having all the moldings and bumpers painted. I haven't been able to find and 09+ painted oem front bumpers painted.

On each side of the bumper there is a duct with black mesh with a silver line and painted white inside. Im going to leave the black mesh alone on the whole front bumper, but I can decide to paint the whole thing black (Silver Line & Duct) or just paint the silver line white. I think if I do it all black it will stand out much more.

I have attached a few pics. The first being my car as of now with the blackout kidneys that I just put in, the second is a car I found online an older bumper without a silver line, and the third the M bumper painted I saw in another post against the black kidneys. (I am also putting the wider fender arches on as well)