BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Halloween plans?

10-13-2006, 08:41 AM   #1
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
Halloween plans?

What's everyones plans and costume for Halloween?

I'm a bartender and we're having huge Halloween parties on the Friday and Saturday before Halloween. The whole staff plans to dress up, and I can't think of what to wear... I need something cool but at the same time, something that will not interfere with me doing my job.
      10-13-2006, 08:48 AM   #2
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmulax

I'm a bartender and we're having huge Halloween parties on the Friday and Saturday before Halloween. The whole staff plans to dress up, and I can't think of what to wear... I need something cool but at the same time, something that will not interfere with me doing my job.
A suggestion -

One year in college one of my friends went out with just a pair of pants on. When people asked him what he was, he said, "I am a premature ejaculation". When they asked about it he said "I just came in my pants".

Cost: $0
Interference with your job: 0

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2006, 09:20 AM   #3
BE.EM.VU.
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 08 E90 335i 6sp

Garage List
Every year I show up at the office dressed up as the invisible man and for some reason, the next day I always have to swear to my boss that "yes, I was at my desk working." It's not my fault that my costume was so perfect that he couldn't see me...every year, the same damn argument...
      10-13-2006, 09:37 AM   #4
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

get drunk and hopefully get laid...yeah right...never been to halloween parties and never got the invitation for it...probably i'll black out my whole car so that it looks like a batmobile
      10-13-2006, 11:06 AM   #5
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
freeload on beer and other alcohols

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2006, 01:51 PM   #6
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmulax

How about a brownish green, round suit with a solid red bandana around the neck and a hat with a spike on a slant so you look like an olive?
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0