E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Feeler 330i se

01-03-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
Swiller
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i

Feeler 330i se

I have a 55 plate (sep 2005) 330i se with sports package, 47k on clock. I have done 20k in it... 80% down the m4. Service package Sept 2010, full BMWSH. I am thinking of flogging it. Anyone gimme a price on what i should expect?. It is a very well looked after car, which drives as good as when i got it on 27k. The pics are from a recent full professional paint correction detail in Nov 2009. Next service 8000 miles, which is free to new owner if before sep 2010.

Had a minor bump over chrimbo so this will have a brand new oem bumper fitted next week. This will reduce the stonechips by 80% with literally one/two minor ones on the drivers side wing. Other than that the paintwork is showroom, if not better.

Spec wise, no eleccy seats, sat nav, xenons, so its a SE with leather and sports seats, with auto gearbox.

I would like to think a price tag of £13k isnt unreasonable. Thoughts?

Cheers
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #2
NFS
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i

Things were very quiet just before Christmas when I sold my car. This will be a little better now, but the market is still not as strong as you would hope.

This is a lot of car for the money (as was mine), but people still want a bargain. On that basis expect people to try for 12k from the outset.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
Ham09
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: A sh*t box

Garage List
2006 335i  [0.00]
I second that. It's pretty much a buyers market around the winter months. I held off on purpose to buy during winter to get a better deal, I had no car to sell either If you can hang on until the summer you'd probibly find it easier to sell for the price you'd expect but then purchase prices go up lol

For rough guide price I'd suggest a look at closest and lowest price match on BMW used approved price and knock a couple of grand off for lack of warranty/peace of mind. Alternatively compare to autotrader and price according. I hazzard a guess most people use the trader to look for motors.
Appreciate 0