Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Style 189s Wheels easy to clean

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

10-19-2006, 08:45 AM   #1
Kyoshi71
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 M3 Coupe

Style 189s Wheels easy to clean

I took delivery of my car on Oct. 16 and have to say that I really like my Style189s. They definitely look better in real life than in pictures, but what really turned me on to these wheels is that the're so easy to clean!! We all know what brake dust can do to the finish of your wheels if you dont keep up on them. I think these wheels are going to be a piece of cake to keep looking great.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2006, 08:46 AM   #2
epiphone3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X3 35i

I think I may try to get a set of these for my E90 323i at some point! Totally agree with you... awesome looking BMW rims! The only ones that look better in my opinion are the ones that come on the M5!
Appreciate 0