BMW
X7 and XM
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Let it go or give it a shot..?

10-24-2006, 02:01 AM   #1
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Let it go or give it a shot..?

yeah yeah another Lux's corny thread regarding relationship issue..
but last time you guys really supported me so I thought I'd do it one last time.
so if you guys can give me some serious advice for the last time, I would really appreciate it.

Some of you might remember what happened. well, things been really rough for me. Its been so hard that I have trouble sleeping. (and trust me, Im one of those "I don't care if someone is pointing gun to my head, don't wake me up while Im sleeping" person.) I literally couldn't sleep at ALL without soaking myself with alcohol. and I FRIGGIN' hate drinking. so you can kind of guess what the hell is going on. As "Friends" said it, "He is still in Phase 1" - Joey to chandler. I don't even really post in E90POST anymore and you know Im a post whore.

anyways. long story short, when a girl says "give me some time." and she is out there with some other guy, but say "you are still my boyfriend", what the hell does that mean? Am I supposed to just move on and forget about her or give it my best shot to bring her back?

I just don't know what to do. and I need to know what I have to do NOW, because the only way I can forget her is by moving the F out of this place. I've spent too much time and shared too many memories with her in this place past 4 years. Every f'king where I go and every direction I look, we've done something together there(I guess she doesn't see it that way ). There is no way I can stay and be cool seeing her every other day. I even thought about just dropping everything here and go to Korea for few weeks to take a break, freshen up, come back, and start everything over. but I don't want to make a wrong decision now and later realize that she was willing to work it out.

man this shit is so hard and complicated. :mad: Sorry for the long post guys. I had to vent.
Someone come over and give me a serious bitch slap so I can wake up from this bad dream.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 02:13 AM   #2
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

sorry to hear that man. If I were you, I would just move on because if you get back with her, she just might end up breaking your heart again.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 02:54 AM   #3
Ray
Rep
Drives: three series

Brother, you got to let her go. If you allow here time to think, you're simply digging yourself a grave. A person that loves you will not need time to think. Hey, if if this relationship was meant to be, paths will be crossed in the future. But at this point of a relationship you guys are conflicting with each others lives.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 03:04 AM   #4
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
you guys really think so..........?

man, I was working out today.. All of sudden she came up into my mind(we go to same gym. well we used to), so I began working out REALLY hard and I think I pulled a muscle on my arm. My right arm feels numb. It hurts really bad everytime I move it. I broke my right arm before so now Im a bit scared I did something bad to it again.

goddamn. this is just all going south.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 03:13 AM   #5
Ray
Rep
Drives: three series

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
you guys really think so..........?
I've read both of your threads and I'm sure there are many details in the back of your mind that prevent you from letting go. But based on what you mention, no one deserves to be treated that way. You're better then that! Move on, bro.

And we all want you to get back to normal so you can post again you whore!
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 08:04 AM   #6
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

MOVE ON, AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!

I'm serious. Trust me.. Get out of there..

PS. If you were here, I would gladly hit you outside the head!!

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 08:53 AM   #7
MrSilver
Judge Advocate General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90
sorry to hear that man. If I were you, I would just move on because if you get back with her, she just might end up breaking your heart again.
+1

'07 E92 335i "Over-Heating" and "Blowing Up" since 9-5-06
6MT, Space Gray, Gray w/ Dakota Leather, Dark Burl, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW
Comfort Access, Sirius Satellite (Howard is not optional)

'07 X3 3.0si - Black on Black, ZPP, ZCW, Step. - Wife's car
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 09:08 AM   #8
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Lux, she is testing you to see what sort of a puppy dog you are? If she finds you are easy for her to manipulate, she'll have you by the collar. Hey what happened to the other thread, did you ask our admin to delete it?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 09:18 AM   #9
new2the3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

In her mind its not over.... It's been over
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 09:27 AM   #10
MrSilver
Judge Advocate General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2007 e92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh49
MOVE ON, AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!

I'm serious. Trust me.. Get out of there..

PS. If you were here, I would gladly hit you outside the head!!
Seriously...

Take this Man's advice.

'07 E92 335i "Over-Heating" and "Blowing Up" since 9-5-06
6MT, Space Gray, Gray w/ Dakota Leather, Dark Burl, ZSP, ZPP, ZCW
Comfort Access, Sirius Satellite (Howard is not optional)

'07 X3 3.0si - Black on Black, ZPP, ZCW, Step. - Wife's car
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 10:25 AM   #11
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

Lux bro, listen to me, learning from past experiences (both own and observing friends' relationships), when a girl says that, she's just trying to have a back-up plan (i.e. YOU). I'll be blunt with you, she knows you're still lingering after her, and knows that you'll be there, while she tries out THE OTHER GUY. If the other guy, the new exciting guy in her life, doesn't work out, she can always fall back to you.

Move out, and I can almost predict that after seeing you moving out, she'll come crawling back to you, but at that time, do not get back with her. It's hard, I know, I've been there, but you really need to move on.
      10-24-2006, 10:29 AM   #12
Josh49
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
Lux bro, listen to me, learning from past experiences (both own and observing friends' relationships), when a girl says that, she's just trying to have a back-up plan (i.e. YOU). I'll be blunt with you, she knows you're still lingering after her, and knows that you'll be there, while she tries out THE OTHER GUY. If the other guy, the new exciting guy in her life, doesn't work out, she can always fall back to you.

Move out, and I can almost predict that after seeing you moving out, she'll come crawling back to you, but at that time, do not get back with her. It's hard, I know, I've been there, but you really need to move on.
Absolutely correct Canuck. She's not worth it at all IMO. She's a piece of shit. If she does this once, it's probably something she will keep doing again and again. You're just going to keep getting hurt. Your much better than that, and there is a much better girl out there for you... Like I said, Move on and never look back...

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 10:29 AM   #13
canucklion
Canada
Rep

last post was from the reasonable Canucklion, this one is from the spiteful Canucklion:

put it another way, if you had asked her if it's okay for you to see other girls, while she's 'still your girlfriend'?? you think she'll be fine wih it?

Go bang her sisters & cousins, and say "honey, they don't mean anything to me, you are my number one" you think she'll be fine with it?

tell her you guys ain't living in an amish community where polygamy is the name of the game
      10-24-2006, 10:32 AM   #14
canucklion
Canada
Rep

Josh, we're like a tag-team here
like Josh said, there's no preventing her to repeat it in the future, and there's always gonna be doubt in your mind wondering if she's really where she said she's gonna be, or out with another guy???

and don't get me wrong, guys do this shit too, not just girls, goes both ways

Quote:
Absolutely correct Canuck. She's not worth it at all IMO. She's a piece of shit. If she does this once, it's probably something she will keep doing again and again. You're just going to keep getting hurt. Your much better than that, and there is a much better girl out there for you... Like I said, Move on and never look back...
      10-24-2006, 10:33 AM   #15
Josh49
Major General
Rep

Quote:
last post was from the reasonable Canucklion, this one is from the spiteful Canucklion:

put it another way, if you had asked her if it's okay for you to see other girls, while she's 'still your girlfriend'?? you think she'll be fine wih it?

Go bang her sisters & cousins, and say "honey, they don't mean anything to me, you are my number one" you think she'll be fine with it?

tell her you guys ain't living in an amish community where polygamy is the name of the game
Absolutely wrong canuck..

Don't talk to her, think about her, or do any of her friends out of spite. If you're doing her friends out of spite, that means you're thinking about her. Delete her name from your phone, have a bonfire with everything related to her as fuel, and move the hell on... You having conversations with her or talking to her is just holding you back from being happy again.. And it is going to lead to even more horse-shit down the road..

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 10:34 AM   #16
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:

listen to this canuck. he is right.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 10:34 AM   #17
canucklion
Canada
Rep

haha, dude, those were rhetorical qeustions I was just pointing out how hypocritical she was by thinking that it's fine for her to hang with another dude, while Lux is sitting at home
Quote:
Absolutely wrong canuck..

Don't talk to her, think about her, or do any of her friends out of spite. If you're doing her friends out of spite, that means you're thinking about her. Delete her name from your phone, have a bonfire with everything related to her as fuel, and move the hell on... You having conversations with her or talking to her is just holding you back from being happy again.. And it is going to lead to even more horse-shit down the road..
      10-24-2006, 10:38 AM   #18
Josh49
Major General
Rep

Quote:
haha, dude, those were rhetorical qeustions
gotcha.. In one of Lux's other threads when this originally came up, someone said to sexors the friends, so I thought you were being honest.. As good as that revenge would be, it's just not worth it.. You gotta move on and get her out of your head..

Now as for sexoring her sister, that's a whole other story..

j/k

Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 10:43 AM   #19
canucklion
Canada
Rep

^ agreed, when it comes to relationship, revenge doesn't do any good to either party. There's really no good that comes out of it. Sure you get some sorta sadistic satisfaction at first, but you'll regret it later on.
      10-24-2006, 10:55 AM   #20
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

she sounds selfish. the "give me some time" is bullshit, especially if she's spending time with some other guy. i agree with canucklion, she sees you as a back up plan. walk away, and don't look back.
      10-24-2006, 11:01 AM   #21
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
yeah yeah another Lux's corny thread regarding relationship issue..
but last time you guys really supported me so I thought I'd do it one last time.
so if you guys can give me some serious advice for the last time, I would really appreciate it.

Some of you might remember what happened. well, things been really rough for me. Its been so hard that I have trouble sleeping. (and trust me, Im one of those "I don't care if someone is pointing gun to my head, don't wake me up while Im sleeping" person.) I literally couldn't sleep at ALL without soaking myself with alcohol. and I FRIGGIN' hate drinking. so you can kind of guess what the hell is going on. As "Friends" said it, "He is still in Phase 1" - Joey to chandler. I don't even really post in E90POST anymore and you know Im a post whore.

anyways. long story short, when a girl says "give me some time." and she is out there with some other guy, but say "you are still my boyfriend", what the hell does that mean? Am I supposed to just move on and forget about her or give it my best shot to bring her back?

I just don't know what to do. and I need to know what I have to do NOW, because the only way I can forget her is by moving the F out of this place. I've spent too much time and shared too many memories with her in this place past 4 years. Every f'king where I go and every direction I look, we've done something together there(I guess she doesn't see it that way ). There is no way I can stay and be cool seeing her every other day. I even thought about just dropping everything here and go to Korea for few weeks to take a break, freshen up, come back, and start everything over. but I don't want to make a wrong decision now and later realize that she was willing to work it out.

man this shit is so hard and complicated. :mad: Sorry for the long post guys. I had to vent.
Someone come over and give me a serious bitch slap so I can wake up from this bad dream.
sorry sean to hear bout ur story but when your girl is out there with some guy, she already has a backup plan and most probably will hook up with that guy after she dumped u
she said give her time bcoz she needs to confirm if she can hook up with him, in the meantime she makes u wait (in case she gets rejected, she'll still have u)
my suggestion: take a break, go somewhere and enjoy yourself. try to forget her by pickin up new hobbies or workin out etc. the main thing is you must be able to move on so that the next time u see her, u wont have any feelings for her whatsoever.
and imo it is better that u dump her now rather than wait (for me, its better to be the one dumping coz it hurts more if u get dumped). if she still loves u, she'll be hangin out with her girlfriends not some guy..
good luck sean
      10-24-2006, 11:59 AM   #22
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

its funny that i been just like you few years back, but whatever, take everyone's advice here... even if somehow you get back together, you'll be back posting same sh!t few months later... i learned one thing, if a girl made up her mind already, there's NOTHING in this world that will change it..

btw, if you really loved your girl would you tell her "I need some time" and go bang another girl ? thats what she's doing to you
Appreciate 0