E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Email for senior contact at BMW Customer Service?

02-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
Mollox
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite E92 M3

Email for senior contact at BMW Customer Service?

As the title says really - if anyone can provide this asap that would be much appreciated. Have searched here with no luck.

Thanks

M
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 03:13 AM   #2
doughboy
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Comp 6MT

If its important, make it look like it and write them a formal letter.

It's a lot slower of course, but you'll get a proper response and if you need to take things further its much better than email.

If they were telling you something important, they'd send a letter - thay're not daft.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 04:48 AM   #3
davyk31
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS :-) & F40 M135i

Agree a letter might be best altho who knows who will actually get to read the letter. i called them recently and even when asking for someone more senior they refused to direct my call onwards. They obviously have a script they read from as he was sooooo repetitive in his answers it became frustrating.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 04:56 AM   #4
M3-FAST
Defected to the dark side.....
England
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 LCi

Garage List
Nick.Sharman@bmw.co.uk

He helped me sort a lot of problems I had with the E93 a few years ago, not 100% sure if he is still there though but worth a try. He has customer services manager or poss even director, if I remember rightly.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2010, 05:40 AM   #5
doughboy
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 Comp 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyk31 View Post
i called them recently and even when asking for someone more senior they refused to direct my call onwards. They obviously have a script they read from as he was sooooo repetitive in his answers it became frustrating.
Calling is even worse than email, no record, no proof, no nothing.

That's what good staff / secretaries do - they protect their bosses from from pesky mithering customers.... (which is what all companies really think of their awkward clients)

They'll even filter the bosses emails too.

A letter is binding whereas emails allow wriggle room.

That's why firms never email you anything important, they know how the courts view it. And when they get a proper, well written letter they know you mean business too.

Get a letter written.., phone up just to ask for the name of the CS manager, then just write to him/her.
Appreciate 0