E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Special Indycar Hospitality Program for BimmerPost Members + Indy 500 Pricing

03-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #1
JuniorM3
Captain
Ethiopia
Rep
Drives: BMW F13 M6 CP GT3

Thumbs up Special Indycar Hospitality Program for BimmerPost Members + Indy 500 Pricing

Hi Guys

As a driver in the Indycar Light Series for HVM Racing (and driver in the Indycar series for some races this year) and Bimmerpost member i wanna set up a special hospitality package for BimmerPost members to visit the Indycar race weekends.
BMW drivers love Motorsports and back in Europe i set up a per race package for my BMW Club friends.

The package will include a 1 (sunday), 2 or 3 day pass, Indycar paddock acces, a special hospitality area where you can chill all day with free breakfast, lunch and open bar, Team access, paddock and team tour, Bimmerpost hostess, a meet and greet of course , goody bag, and for the race some grand stand seats.
And we can set up fun stuff like setting up a driving tips/workshop in the hospitality area. And more.

I'm not doing business here or trying to start a business here on the forum selling tickets.
The Idea is to get members a BimmerPost/M3post package with race team access and hospitality they can't buy. Something special from one driver to another. And to get you guys track access for a way better value the if you bought your tickets/seats at the track office, and got your self a grandstand seat with a flat beer and a sunburn.
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/att...5&d=1268145456
I have no clue how many members would be interested??, but it's only for true race fans, BMW enthusiasts.

The first to major events are obviously the St.Pete race in Florida and the Long beach GP in California.

Pricing really depends on how many members we can get per race we need at least 30 Bimmerpost members per event to make it happen.

I'll have a estimate per event ASAP, but this depends on how fast members express interest.
We need quite some guests to make it affordable, it's expensive to set up.
Indy 500, Long Beach, Chicago, Miami and Toronto are looking good.

We (HVM Racing) used to bring the hospitality to all races but now we only have 2 drivers (Junior Strous and Simona Silvestro) and sponsor attendance is down. So now we bring it to venues where we can get enough guests.

So guys, if you are interested please PM me, I need to know well in advance so I can arrange everything.

I will PM members who expressed interest (by PM or in the forum) with details who to contact @ HVM Racing by Email to sign up for the Bimmerpost HVM racing VIP packages when further detail like pricing becomes available.

C U @ the races!

This is the Schedule
Sunday, March 28, 2010
> St. Petersburg Grand Prix Florida
4 Members expressed interest.
The deadline is Monday 15th if by them no significant interest is show we will cancel the Bimmerpost HVM hospitality for this event.

Sunday, April 11, 2010
> Barber Motorsports Park Alabama
3 Members expressed interest.

Sunday, April 18, 2010
> Long Beach, California
37 Members expressed interest.

Sunday, May 30, 2010 Indianapolis 500
> Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indiana
Pricing from $195 to $1750 Download the PDF -> Bimmerpost Shell-HVM-JRS Indy 500.pdf
15 Members expressed interest.

Saturday, June 12, 2010
> Texas Motor Speedway TMS Fort Worth, Texas
10 Members expressed interest.

Sunday, June 20, 2010
> Iowa Speedway
2 Members expressed interest.

Sunday, July 4, 2010
> Watkins Glen International Raceway, New York
11 Members expressed interest.

Sunday, July 18, 2010
> Streets of Indy Toronto Grand Prix Ontario Canada
9 Members expressed interest.

Sunday, July 25, 2010
> Edmonton Alberta Canada City Centre Airport
4 Members expressed interest.

Sunday, August 8, 2010
> Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington KY
2 Members expressed interest.

Sunday, August 22, 2010
> Infineon Raceway Sonoma, California
6 Members expressed interest.

Saturday, August 28, 2010
> Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, IL , Illinois
1 Member expressed interest.

Labor Day weekend, 2010
> Kentucky Speedway , Ft Mitchell KY
0 Members expressed interest.

Saturday, October 2, 2010
> Homestead-Miami Speedway , Florida
15 Members expressed interest.
      03-13-2010, 10:01 AM   #2
JuniorM3
Captain
Ethiopia
Rep
Drives: BMW F13 M6 CP GT3

Nobody? No racefans on the E90 forum who want to visit!?
      03-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #3
BKV122
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 330xi  [9.50]
Wow great idea!

If the price is right and no other plans come up i'll be interested for the Watkins Glen race with 1 guest.