E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > F.S./TRADE San Diego Exhaust/Intake AFE 335 /e92

04-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #1
Enicinitas
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Gray Coupe

F.S./TRADE San Diego Exhaust/Intake AFE 335 /e92

I bought the new AFE DCI (Dual cone intake) (cold air), and, never installed it because I have the BMS DCI that I'm happy with when I bought there JB3. So I want get rid of it and package it with my AFE exhaust that I've had on the car for about 1 week.

All work was done by Shane and his guys at Euro Auto Spot (if you are tapped into the SD BMW scene, you know his reputation as the best resource out their for our cars).

So, I'm personally ambivalent about the AFE exhaust. It boils down to my wife thinking it's too loud and pretty much demanding that I bring things back to stock.

My loss is your gain. I'm willing to take a huge hit on this set up. I purchased both parts from **********s.com. You can call them if you want about the specs and technical stuff with AFE. They are partners with them. There is also a youtube video of the exhaust if you search for it.

My car has about 32K miles on it. What I'm looking to do is trade someone for their oem exhaust plus cash for this deal. I will be having the exhaust taken off by Shane's guys in Miramar on Wednesday the 28th of April.

The AFE catback exhaust required per instructions to have some cutting done to have it installed, pretty minor, but, that said, they had to cut my stock exhaust off when they did the install and I'd rather not have to have my stock installed and have to be welded together.

At any rate, the MSRP on the AFE catback exhaust is around $1450 and **********s.com sells it for about $974.-- The intake, which will give you the most performance gains, retails for over $450, and, **********s.com sells it for $394.--

So, I'm willing to sell both for $800 and take your OEM exhaust. I would want the work to be done by Shane, if you don't know him already, you'll be glad about the deal we made just for finding out about him.

Please PM me with questions and what not.

Thanks.

Stephen
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
bmerguy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan

assuming this fits sedans also?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #3
Saigon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E92 335i Coupe

damn good price. someone hop on this quick!

M-Sport | BMW Performance | Beige l Piano Black l Sport l Premium l Heated l Navi | Steptronic l Comfort Access l Logic7 l iPod & USB |
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2010, 08:34 AM   #4
Marcus-SanDiego
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 X5 4.8i (E70)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enicinitas View Post
I bought the new AFE DCI (Dual cone intake) (cold air), and, never installed it because I have the BMS DCI that I'm happy with when I bought there JB3. So I want get rid of it and package it with my AFE exhaust that I've had on the car for about 1 week.

All work was done by Shane and his guys at Euro Auto Spot (if you are tapped into the SD BMW scene, you know his reputation as the best resource out their for our cars).

So, I'm personally ambivalent about the AFE exhaust. It boils down to my wife thinking it's too loud and pretty much demanding that I bring things back to stock.

My loss is your gain. I'm willing to take a huge hit on this set up. I purchased both parts from **********s.com. You can call them if you want about the specs and technical stuff with AFE. They are partners with them. There is also a youtube video of the exhaust if you search for it.

My car has about 32K miles on it. What I'm looking to do is trade someone for their oem exhaust plus cash for this deal. I will be having the exhaust taken off by Shane's guys in Miramar on Wednesday the 28th of April.

The AFE catback exhaust required per instructions to have some cutting done to have it installed, pretty minor, but, that said, they had to cut my stock exhaust off when they did the install and I'd rather not have to have my stock installed and have to be welded together.

At any rate, the MSRP on the AFE catback exhaust is around $1450 and **********s.com sells it for about $974.-- The intake, which will give you the most performance gains, retails for over $450, and, **********s.com sells it for $394.--

So, I'm willing to sell both for $800 and take your OEM exhaust. I would want the work to be done by Shane, if you don't know him already, you'll be glad about the deal we made just for finding out about him.

Please PM me with questions and what not.

Thanks.

Stephen
Stephen, see if Shane still has a 335 (E92) exhaust sitting in his shop. I think he was going to sell it dirt cheap. Tell him that Marcus-SanDiego mentioned it.