E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Hawaii > Casting Call: Import Culture Lifestyle - Photo Shoot

05-24-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
TeamBMWHawaii
The BMW Ohana
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Casting Call: Import Culture Lifestyle - Photo Shoot

I apologize for the late notice but I just heard of this a couple days ago.

"Casting Call: Import Culture Lifestyle

Hey Import Culture, I've got someone looking for you and there's a deadline involved. We've got reps looking for clubs and or groups dedicated to the Import Car & Culture scene to be included in the annual Hansghrohe Calendar.

Each year the Hansgrohe calendar has a different theme, this year the theme is “clubs/groups” of people. The Calendar is distributed worldwide, and has become highly sought after by collectors.Hansgrohe has selected Swiss-based photographer Hanspeter Schneider for completion of the photo shoot. Mr. Scheider’s has published several books, and his work is featured in Vogue, GQ, Elle, Allure and other magazines worldwide. His vision is to shoot the calendar in Hawaii, and FX Group has been selected to produce this project.

They're looking for clubs with skill and style that knows and lives the import culture and would like to participate. If you're in a club, the reps need to scout you and your team by middle of next week for our submission/ clients review. If you have a club shirt and a specific meeting place that would be ideal.

If you're chosen, you'd be involved in a 2-3 hour shoot one day between June 22 - 26, 2010. There would be a generous monetary donation made to the group as well.

So if you're interested, and have got the hella flush, drift & import culture knocking down your door, then give me a yell so I can put you and your club in contact with these guys.

Contact me at chairman@buildthetrack.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it or (808) 782-7432 and ask for Mike."

If you guys want a shot to be included in the calendar under the Team BMW Hawaii flag, let me know.

The email is teambmwhawaii@gmail.com

Mahalo,

Mark
      05-25-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
Evan_RS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M

This forums is not really active Mark.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #3
TeamBMWHawaii
The BMW Ohana
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Evan if you're down for this let me know. You have my phone number right?

BTW, did u get my txt message the other day?
      05-26-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
Evan_RS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M

yea, i got it. I down for whatever bro.
Appreciate 0