BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

05-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
HeavyTireSmoke
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5/C63

Seattle Owners please chime in

Hi guys, I am a Canadian that purchased a US car and brought it into Canada. It surely saved me a few bucks but now that my factory warranty is about to expire I was thinking of going to the closest BMW dealer in the USA to use the maintenance plan to change the oil and hopefully brakes and maybe clutch if needed. I have a good rep with my dealer here in Vancouver and all their support and he advised me to take advantage of the service because they dont cover maintenance here in Canada but my car is valid in the US. Unfortunatley my SA doesnt know anyone in the Washington area so I am on here for your help.

I dont know what to expect going into a new dealer butI do want to take advantage of the maintenance plan that is still valid on my vehicle. Before I take the car in I wanted to ask if anyone on the forum has a good relation with any SA or Manager that can help me out with all the work I need done. I know dealers can be harsh sometimes but my warranty is about to expire so I want to get everything checked out and all wear tear items that need to be replaced which is understandable.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

my sevice advisor at bmw seattle aleks is a good guy and he is the dinan guy at that site as well.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
h22a1
Enlisted Member
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

You could contact my friend at BMW Seattle. Here's his contact info.

David Johnson
BMW Seattle Service Advisor
206-777-1454
DJohnson@Lithia.com

His current shift is all day Thursday thru Saturday.
Appreciate 0